Chapter Four

Who's That Boy?

The song for this chapter is Ma City by BTS! I love this song and it helped me when I was writing this chapter. 

***

(Third Person.)

Everyone had met Joon-Kim and they wanted him to go with them after classes had finished to go and walk around the city for a while. He had agreed to go with them. So they all met after their classes and started to walk around.

"Yah! Joon-Kim, you brought your own money, right? We are going for food soon." Choi Seung Hyun asks Joon-Kim; who in returns nods his head and pulls out his wallet from his pocket.

"Of course, I never leave without it," He replies and then puts his wallet back into his pocket. Daesung walks up behind Joon-Kim and throws his arm around his shoulders.

"Aish, none of this. You won't waste money on food. I shall pay for your food." He says and smiles at Joon-Kim.

"ani! I can pay for myself." Joon-Kim playfully hits Daesung causing him to pout out his bottom lip. The other boys look at each other again in confusion. Their friend never offered to pay for their food before. What was so special about Joon-Kim?

"Yah! Why don't you ever buy me food?!" TaeYang whines and hits Daesung in the arm.

"Because then you'll always expect me to buy you food!" Daesung replies and glares at TaeYang.

"Please don't argue! I can pay for myself." Joon-Kim steps between the pair and Choi Seung Hyun notices Joon-Kim's hand on Daesung's chest and feels the urge to push it off. So when he is standing in front of Daesung with his hand holding Joon-Kim's wrist, he finds himself dumbfounded. He quickly releases his wrist and moves away from the three.

"mianhae." Choi Seung Hyun says and then continues walking and drags Ji Young along with him. The four boys that are left standing dumbfounded at what just happened.

"Why did hyung do that? He scared me. Did you see the look on his face?" Seungri asks as he leans over Daesung's shoulder. Joon-Kim just looks down at his wrist from where Choi Seung Hyun just held it. Confused as to why he had that reaction to him holding his hand over Daesung's chest.

"Yah! Hyung!" Daesung yells as he begins running off after Choi Seung Hyun and Ji Young. The other three boys just casually walk behind the three in front.

"So, Joon-Kim what are you studying here?"TaeYang asks as the boys continue to walk.

"Photography and dance. Which reminds me, weren't you meant to be in my class today?" Joon-Kim asks as he points a finger at TaeYang.

"Yeah, but there was a mix up with my timetable. But I'll be in class tomorrow." He replies as they finally catch up with the others and they all walk in the line they were before. Entering a small restaurant they all sit around a table together and order their food.

"Joon-Kim, why did you move from the states to Korea?" Hi Young asks before he takes a sip of his drink.

"My Father was originally from Seoul Korea, he always promised to bring me here. But he... Passed away before he could. So, I made a promise to him that I would come here and make him proud." Joon-Kim says as he smiles at the memories that he had of his father. Choi Seung Hyun looks at Joon-Kim and notices the look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about your father. I'm sure he was a great man." Choi Seung Hyun tells him and Joon-Kim smiles at him.

"He was," Joon-Kim says and then everyone's food arrives.

***

(Joon-Kim's P.O.V.)

We finished up eating and made our way to the arcade that was across the street. TaeYang and Ji Young decided to play on the basketball game as we all watched and cheered them on. TaeYang ended up winning by three points. Seungri pulls me to a dance game and challenges to play on the hard mode. Time to put this boy to shame.

"Go Joon-Kim!" Daesung yells and it causes me to laugh a little. I look at Seungri as he selects the highest difficulty level. I do the same and grin at Seungri. 

"You're going down." I say as I point at him and then the game begins. I was in the lead for quite a while until he got over by a few points.

"Go Joon-Kim! Fighting!" I hear Daesung yell and I push myself further to get back the lead I had. I gained it and earned some cheers from the boys; which causes me to smile at their support. The game ended and I had the highest score and I jump around with joy as Seungri shakes his head and catches his breath. 

"Okay, I'll give it to you. I'm beaten." Seungri says and hangs his head and we all walk to the hockey game. It was Choi Seung Hyun and Daesung playing next and we all stand around as we watch them begin. 

"Hyung, fighting!" I yell as I cheer for them both as I don't want either to feel bad if they lose. They were my friends after all. Choi Seung Hyun looks up at me and this causes Daesung to have the chance to score; which he does. I send him an 'I'm sorry' face and he smiles back at me. They continue to play and Daesung wins by two points. 

The boys celebrate with Daesung as they begin to walk out of the arcade as I stay behind with Choi Seung Hyun. I playfully push his shoulder and he chuckles at me. 

"Don't worry hyung. You did great." I tell him and he smiles at me before looking ahead of himself. 

"Aish, giving someone who just lost confidence? Boy, you are something else." He replies and we both laugh before catching up with the others.