Chapter Five

Who's That Boy?

The picture above of Amber from FX is how I want my Amber to look like in this story. Please don't mistake that Amber is playing the Amber in this story. The song for this chapter is My Type by iKON. Also, does the new book cover look better? Please let me know. :) Anyway:

Enjoy! :3

***

We return back to our dorms and I go up to my bedroom area and lay on my bed. My first day has been fun but tiring. I hear Choi Seung Hyun sigh as he walks around the room with his phone in his hand; of which wouldn't stop beeping.

"Aish!" He yells as he throws himself on the couch. I try my best to not laugh at his reaction before walking down to him and looking at his phone that was now on the floor.

"Girlfriend trouble?" I ask him as I sit on the little coffee table in front of the couch. He nods his head against the pillow his car was currently in. He turns his head to face the phone before turning it off.

"She is so clingy. I wish I had someone who would give me room to breathe." I laugh at his comment and he sends me a glare.

"Yah! You think my misery is funny?" He asks as he sits up and leans his elbows against his knees and leans forward.

"a-ani!" I shake my hands in defense and he chuckles at me. He holds his hand out and I stare at it in confusion.

"Hurry and give me your phone." He tells me and I slowly get my phone from my pocket and hand it over to him. He starts messing with my phone and then hands it back to me with his name as a new contact on it.

"There. Now if you need to let me know if you're going to return late then, at least, you have a way." He tells me and I raise an eyebrow at him before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"What are you planning to do about your girlfriend?" I ask as I get up and walk over to my desk.

"There isn't anything I can do. My parents want me to marry her when I'm older." His words were rushed and panicky as he spoke them. Causing me to look at him with concern.

"You're scared of disobeying your family, aren't you?" I ask him and he sighs before nodding. He stands up suddenly and throws his phone over to his bed and shouts in frustration. I get up in shock and walk over to him and he takes a deep breath.

"mianhae." He says and then walks over to the bathroom and slams the door shut. I stand frozen at what just happened.

***

I hear the annoying buzzing of my alarm and open one eye to see that it was seven in the morning and it was time to get up. I groan as I sit up in my bed and turn my alarm off on my phone. I throw my covers off my body and slip my feet into my slippers and then walk down the steps as I rub the back of my head. I see Choi Seung Hyun is still in bed as his alarm was ringing.

I walk over to him and turn his alarm off before tapping him on his shoulder. He doesn't move a muscle as I frown at him. I sigh as I walk over to the bathroom and look for something metal and find a pot; a weird place to find one but oh well. I grab a ruler off my desk and walk back over to Choi Seung Hyun and begin to bang on the pot with the ruler. I shout random words that come to mind to make extra noise as he panics in his bed and looks around frantically. I stop banging on the pot and smile at him.

"Yah! Why did you wake me up like that?!" He shouts and then holds his head as he groans. I've most likely given him a headache.

"Because you weren't waking up and we have class soon." I reply and then return my ruler to its original place and walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

***

(Third Person.)

Choi Seung Hyun messed his hair up in frustration as he got out of bed and picked his phone up. Already seeing the thousands of messages from his girlfriend and feeling the annoyance of her boiling in his blood. He turns his phone off and waits for Joon-Kim to finish in the bathroom.

He hears a phone ring and he looks around himself to see where it came from because it wasn't his phone that went off. He sees that it was Joon-Kim's phone on his desk and he looked over at the bathroom door before moving towards the phone. He picks it up and sees that it was Seungri who had messaged him. Choi Seung Hyun frowned at the phone as he felt a little hurt at the thought of Joon-Kim and Seungri being closer than he was with Joon-Kim.

Putting the phone down, he walks over to his drawers and looks through it for today's outfit.

***

(Joon-Kim's P.O.V.)

Today's outfit consisted of a pair of loose fitting jeans so I can still move in dance, a baggy blue t-shirt with my binder underneath, a pair of black sneakers and a batman cap on my head. I look at my reflection and smile at myself. I'm pretty confident I look like a boy.

I walk out of the bathroom and Choi Seung Hyun enters and locks the door behind him. I walk over to my phone and pick up it seeing I have a message.

'Hey, Champ its Seungri! Meet me outside the dorm when you're ready and we can walk to class. :)' I smile at the message before I begin to pack my bag. Making sure I have at least two bottles of water with me ready for dance. As I zip up my bag, Choi Seung Hyun walks out of the bathroom wearing a black shirt with the top button undone, a matching pair of black jeans and sneakers. I gulp past the lump that formed in my throat as I stared at him.

"Come on, we better go," He says as he picks up his bag and notices how I'm staring at him. I blink and shake my head before nervously laughing.

"Yeah, let's head out!" I say and then we leave the dorm and meet Seungri outside.