Chapter Three

Who's That Boy?

From now on I will putting a song with each chapter that I think works well while reading the chapter. The song for this chapter is by iKON and is called What's Wrong? But, other than that:

Enjoy! :3

***

Today it was the start of my life of college here. I'm going to be starting classes in just over an hour and I'm so excited! I run down the stairs and into the bathroom; all while Choi Seung Hyun was still waking up. I brush my teeth, I wash my face, put my binder on and then change into a white t-shirt with a blue checkered shirt over it. Faded blue jeans and blue pumas. Oh and not forgetting my glasses! I smile at myself in the mirror and point to myself. 

"Today you will start a life as Joon-Kim! Fighting!" I say and then giggle at my silly antics. I walk out of the bathroom to see Choi Seung Hyun scratching the back of his head as he yawns. He was walking towards the bathroom and I move out of his way as he smiles at me and then closes the door behind himself. He was so cute when he is sleepy. I shake my head and then go back up the stairs to grab my backpack. 

***

(Third Person.) 

'Oppa! You have to come to dinner with me and my family! Pick me up at seven!xx' 

Choi Seung Hyun groans after reading the message from his girlfriend. He knew that he wouldn't be able to get out of it even if he tried. Both her and his parents would never let him live it down. He rustles his hair in frustration as he throws his phone onto his bed. He looks around and notices that Joon-Kim wasn't around. 

"Has that rascal already left? Aish." He shakes his head and goes to get to ready. Scratching the back of his head and yawning. He stops when he sees that Joon-Kim was coming out of the bathroom and moves out of his way as he enters the bathroom. He smiles at Joon-Kim before closing the door and turning around and leaning his back against the door. 

"Did he hear me? I hope he doesn't think I was being horrible." He sighs and then frowns. 

"What am I saying? I'm such an idiot." He groans and then walks over to the sink and washes his face and brushes his teeth. Changing into a black tank top with a black jumper over it, grey jeans and grey trainers. He sees his hat and decides to put it on and looks at himself in the mirror. 

"Irresistible. Always making a good impression, never make someone frown. Keep a smile on your face." He says and nods his head before leaving the bathroom. 

***

(Joon-Kim's P.O.V.)

As I put the final things in my bag, I grab my phone and look down at it. Thinking about it at first, I decide to take a selfie and share it on Instagram. Once I share it, I put my phone in my pocket and zip up my bag. Choi Seung Hyun walks out of the bathroom and I keep myself from blushing and getting nervous because of how handsome he looks. 

"You're still here? Do you want to walk to class with me?" He asks me as he picks up his bag and phone. I nod my head eagerly and put my backpack over my shoulders. We walk out of the dorm room and start towards the main building. 

"What are you studying here?" He asks me as he puts his hands in his jeans' pockets. 

"Photography and dance." I say with a smile and he returns the smile. 

"I'm studying music." He tells me and I feel my eyes widen. 

"You sing?!" I ask a little too loud than normal. He laughs at my reaction and shakes his head. 

"ani. I mainly rap, although I've been told I can sing." He says with a smug smile and I playfully push him. 

"Prove it." I tell him as I point my finger at him. He chuckles and shakes his head. 

"No. You may be gifted to hear my voice. Someday." He shrugs his shoulders then looks down at me. Why must I be small? Is it going to give me away? 

"Champ!" I scream as I pulled into a head lock and my hair is being messed up. The person releases me and I look up to see the white haired idiot who did it. 

"Seungri!" I yell at him as I hit him in the arm and he pouts as he holds over where I hit him. 

"I didn't hurt you so what gives you the right to hurt me?" He whines and then looks next to me and sees Choi Seung Hyun. 

"Oh, hyung. What were doing there?" He asks as he points at him; earning him a slap on the back of the head from him. 

"Why does everyone want to hurt me?!" He whines and rubs the back of his head. 

"You should respect others and then you wouldn't be getting hit." Choi Seung Hyun tells him and then we all start walking again. 

"Yah, Joon-Kim. What are you studying?" Seungri asks me and I put my hands on the straps of my backpack. 

"Photography and dance. I've got photography first." I reply and feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and see that my mother had text me again. 

'Hello darling! How is everything so far? Is it fun? Have you made any friends yet? Call me when you're free!xoxo'

"Who's that? Is it your girlfriend?" Seungri asks as he leans over my shoulder and I push him off. 

"ani! It's just my mom. Besides I'm single." I tell him and he begins to laugh and I catch Choi Seung Hyun chuckling as well.

"What's so funny about that? It's fine to be single at our age." I whine and put my phone back into my pocket as Seungri throws his arm around my shoulders. 

"Sure it is, Champ." Seungri says as he looks down at me and I glare at him. 

"Aish, I don't know you pair." Choi Seung Hyun says as he puts his hand in the way of his face. Seungri and I laugh before Choi Seung Hyun joins in and then we all go to our lessons. 

***

Homework from my first lesson and it was to experiment with the camera functions and take some pictures around the campus. I got a camera out ready for the my break after a two hour lesson. I walk around with the camera in my hands and snap some shots around the campus of the scenery and the boys talking, running or playing basketball. I smile as I look through all the pictures, they were pretty good. 

I look up and see Choi Seung Hyun sitting on a bench as he stares down at his phone. I lift my camera up and take some photos of him until he turns his head and sees me taking pictures of him. I quickly turn away and start taking photos of the trees and the sky. 

"You know if you wanted me to be your model, you could've just asked." I scream when I hear Choi Seung Hyun right next to me. I calm my heart rate down before pushing him on his shoulder. 

"You idiot! You scared me!" I whine at him and pout my bottom lip. 

"Stop that. You make yourself look like a girl." He tells me and my eyes widen. 

"Shut up! I'm not a girl!" I tell him and frown; which causes him to chuckle at me. 

"You get so defensive. Oh I'm going to be late coming back to the dorm tonight. My girlfriend is making me have dinner with her and her family. I can't get out of it either." He sighs and rubs his temples. I nudge his shoulder. 

"Hey, it's alright. At least you let me know so I don't shout at you when you get back." I try to cheer him up and get a smile out of him. 

"Do you want to go eat lunch with me and a few friends? You could actually have more friends than me and Seungri." He suggests and I nod my head and we head off to the cafeteria to get lunch. 

***

(Third Person.) 

The four boys sat in the cafeteria, waiting on Choi Seung Hyun to arrive. 

"Who did hyung get put with in his room?" TaeYang asks Seungri who was looking down at his phone before looking up at him. 

"Oh, Joon-Kim. He moved here from the states and if you ask me, I think he looks quite feminine for boy." Seungri replies as he thinks about the way that Joon-Kim looked. 

"Is that him with hyung?" Ji Young asks as he looks over to the entrance where Choi Seung Hyun and Joon-Kim were walking in. Joon-Kim had stole Choi Seung Hyun's hat and was running from him and stopped and waved to him as he ran in after him. 

"Yah! Give it back!" Choi Seung Hyun yells and chases Joon-Kim around tables under he gets him and takes his hat back. 

"Hyung! Over here!" Ji Young yells as he waves them over. Choi Seung Hyun nudges Joon-Kim; who was looking the other way and then the pair walk over to them. Choi Seung Hyun takes the seat next to Ji Young but Joon-Kim sees that there isn't anymore seats around the table. 

"Here! Take my seat!" Daesung jumps up from his seat and pulls it out for Joon-Kim to sit in. 

"gomabseubnida." Joon-Kim says to him and then takes the offered seat from Daesung. The rest of the boys all look at each other with confused expressions as Daesung gets another chair from a different table and sits next to Joon-Kim. 

*** 

What do you think?