Chapter Nine

Who's That Boy?


The song for this chapter is VIXX - Dynamite because it's an amazing song and I thought that it goes well with the chapter. 

***

The rest of the week was pretty similar to that day and my leg began to get better. But, it's the weekend now and I have to practise with TaeYang at some point this weekend. So I decide that it is going to be today.

I put a knee support on that the nurse had given me so I won't be in so much pain when I dance. I throw on a baggy sleeveless shirt, a pair of grey bottoms and my favourite dancing trainers. I finish tying my laces before Choi Seung Hyun comes out of the bathroom from his shower. Goddamn it, he is just in a towel.

I don't scream, this time, I just avoid looking at him by trying to find my phone. Where the hell did I leave it?

"What are you looking for?" I hear him ask as I go through the drawers on my desk.

"My phone," I reply without looking up at him and continue to search for my phone. I blow my fringe out of my eyes as it falls lower than usual, I need a haircut soon.

"Yo~" I look up to see TaeYang walking into the dorm room with his bag and a smile on his face. I return his smile as I wave to him.

"Why are you here Tae?" Choi Seung Hyun asks as TaeYang walks over to us and frowns towards him.

"Joon-Kim and I are rehearsing today." He replies as I move up to my bedroom area to try and find my phone. It somehow ended up in the corner of my little room. When did I put it there? 

"Oh right." I freeze as I listen to Choi Seung Hyun. His tone sounded disappointed, why does he care if I have to rehearse today? "Just make sure he doesn't overwork himself. His knee still isn't in good shape." As he speaks to TaeYang, I walk back down to put my phone into my bag and join TaeYang as we leave. 

*** (Three hours later.) *** 

We finished up rehearsing and TaeYang went off to meet his girlfriend who he told me about are we were rehearsing. From the sounds of it, she sounds really pretty. I wonder what Choi Seung Hyun's girlfriend is like? Why am I thinking about that? 

"Aish," I say out loud as I mess up my hair at the back but it falls back into place because of how sweaty I am. I need to get back to the dorm quickly and shower because man I smell. I get that I have to act like a boy, but it doesn't mean that I want to smell like one. 

I return back to the dorm and expect to be alone but boy was I wrong. In the centre stood Choi Seung Hyun and Seul-Bi shouting at one another. I freeze when they both notice me and I try to back up out of the room, only I don't make it because Choi Seung Hyun tells me to stay. 

"Why do you want him to stay? This is a private matter!" Seul-Bi exclaims as she gestures to me. I nervously rub the back of my neck as I look down at my feet. 

"Because this is our room! He shouldn't have to come here and find you here yelling stupid little issues you have!" Choi Seung Hyun snaps at her. That's when I hear the sound of skin slapping skin. I look up to see Choi Seung Hyun's head was turned the other way and a very pissed off Seul-Bi. My mouth hung open as he slowly turns his head to look at her. 

"Leave." He growls as he glares down at her and the once confident Seul-Bi flees from the dorm; pushing me as she passed. I turn back to look at him and he was now sat on the couch with his head hanging in his hands. 

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." He sighs as he looks up at me and I can see the tears building up within his eyes. 

"Hyung, it isn't your fault. Whatever that was... you don't have to worry about my reaction. I know that you haven't done anything wrong." I tell him as I put a hand on his shoulder. He smiles at me before he pulls me into his embrace. My eyes widen as he is actually hugging me while I'm still sweaty and smell like I've been swimming in a sewer. 

"Thank you, Joon-Kim. You've been a good friend to me."