Chapter Seven

Who's That Boy?

Now before someone fangirls about the image of this chapter, it will make sense in this chapter later. So don't fangirl too hard, haha. Also, I'm going to be trying my best to not rush this story because I felt that with my BigBang High School story that I rushed it too much. So, I promise to make this of a great quality for you all! The song for this chapter is Romeo - Target. 

Enjoy! :3

***

(Joon-Kim's/Amber's P.O.V.)

My dream had me jumpy for the rest of the day. The only reason I was jumpy was because the boy in my dream was Choi Seung Hyun. Why would I even dream of being on a date with him? For one, I'm meant to be a boy to be at this college and two he has a girlfriend! Granted he doesn't like his girlfriend, he is just with her to make his parents happy. Ugh, listen to yourself, Amber!

I walk into the bathroom as I rub my eyes to try and make my vision less fuzzy. I close the door behind me and then walk over to the sink. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and lazily start doing my teeth.

I jump when the door opens and Choi Seung Hyun comes running in. He stands in front of the toilet and I scream as I cover my eyes.

"Yah! Why'd you make me jump?!" He yells at me as I hear the sound of him peeing. Oh, this is so gross!

"Get out! I'm using the bathroom!" I yell back at him earning a chuckle from him. How is he finding this situation funny right now?!

"We're both boys, why are you so bothered by it?" He whines and I turn around to look at the wall next to the sink.

"I don't care! It's a thing called manners!" I whine back and I hear the toilet flush, letting me know that it was clear to look. Choi Seung Hyun walks over to the sink with a smirk on his lips as I frown at him. I huff in defeat and continue to lazily brush my teeth.

"You should do your teeth correctly. The way you're going right now, you're going to have teeth falling out." Choi Seung Hyun tells me before he begins brushing his own teeth. Aish, this punk.

***

The awkward encounter in the bathroom was soon forgotten through the day as I practised with TaeYang.

"How do you like Korea so far, Joon-Kim?" He asks me as we are taking a five-minute break to cool off and to get a drink.

"It's great. I've loved everything about it." I reply with a smile; of which he returns to me. I look at the door of the dance studio and see Daesung stood there. When he notices that I've seen him, he smiles and waves for me to go over to him.

"Excuse me," I say to TaeYang and then walk over to the door.

"Joon-Kim! I need your help with something." Daesung says as he grabs me by the wrist and begins to drag me away from the dance studio.

"Yah!" I exclaim as he begins to make me run and we end up at one of the recording studios. Inside I see a very frustrated Choi Seung Hyun and a girl who was smiling her face off.

"Who's that girl?" I ask Daesung as I look up at him. I hate being a little smaller than all of the boys, I also hate my new nickname Shrimp from Ji Young.

"Has Choi Seung Hyun told you about his annoying girlfriend?" He returns a question to me and my response is a nod of my head.

"Well, that's her. She just arrived and demanded that Choi Seung Hyun goes with her to see her parents." He tells me and I look back into the room and see that the girl was now shouting at Choi Seung Hyun as he sat down on one of the stalls.

"But he doesn't want to. What am I meant to do?" I ask as I roll my sleeves up and put my hands on my hips.

"I don't know. Get him out of there or something!" Daesung replies and then I'm left to my own thoughts of how to get him out of there without causing a scene. Fun.

I take a deep breath and run into the studio to make it look as though I've run the whole way here. 

"Choi Seung Hyun! We need your help!" I exclaim as I pant to catch my breath; fake of course. 

"Who's that boy?" The girl asks as she points at me. I ignore her and give Choi Seung Hyun a look that tells him to get a move on. 

"Look, Seul-Bi I'll come later. Right now I need to help my friend." He tells her and then grabs me by my wrist and drags me out of the room. He continues like this until we are at least three corridors away from the studios. 

"You are a lifesaver, Joon-Kim!" He exclaims once he releases my wrist. He runs his hand through his hair and then playfully hits me on the arm. 

"It was Daesung who told me to do something about it," I tell him and he frowns a little before shaking it off and his smile returns. 

"Ah! I'm meant to be in class!" I exclaim before running back to my class where TaeYang was still waiting for me. Whoops. 

***

Today was very tiring. After all the rehearsing that I did with TaeYang and then running around to try and save Choi Seung Hyun from his girlfriend; I wish I will have a peaceful sleep tonight. I return back to my dorm after spending sometime out with Daesung playing basketball. I close the door behind myself and lean against it as I let out a loud sigh. 

I walk over to my desk area and put my bag on the chair before walking over to the kitchen area and looking through the cupboards for something to eat. I know I had a bag of nacos somewhere. I find them and then go up to my bedroom area and sit on my bed. Looking through my phone and answering to my Mother's messages as I pig out on my food. 

Not too long after, Choi Seung Hyun enters the room and throws his bag on his desk chair before sitting on the couch. I don't pay attention to him for a few moments as I continue to look through my phone. When I finish my snack, I get up to put the rubbish in the bin in the kitchen area when I see Choi Seung Hyun standing shirtless in the living area. I scream as I cover my eyes. 

What is with this boy today?! 

"Yah, Joon-Kim! Why do you keep screaming?!" He shouts up at me and I start to get angry at him. 

"Well maybe if you had some repsect for me and not walk around like you owned the place then we wouldn't be having this problem!" I yell at him and keep my eyes as I can feel my face burning from raising my voice to a older person. I never like to raise my voice at anyone. 

"Aish! I'm going to get ready. Don't expect me to be back until late." He tells me before slamming the bathroom door shut. I lower my hands and sheepishly look over at the bathroom door and sigh before walking down the small staircase to continue what I originally wanted to do. 

Why must he be like this after my dream about him?