Chapter One

Who's That Boy?

'Make sure you work hard and pay close attention in your classes!xoxo'

That was what the message from my mother had sent to me when I arrived. I was glad that she had let come all the way to Seoul. Sure, I kind of lied about why I was coming here but I'm still here. I'm Amber and I'm attending an all boys school under the name Joon-Ki. 

***

"Okay, Joon-Kim you are in dorm three and in room 216. I hope you enjoy you're time here with us!" The young receptionist says as she hands me a key to my room and my time table. I bow to her and smile before dragging my suitcase along with me. 

My dorm wasn't a far walk around the campus. I look around and see all the boy walking up to each other and talking. I smile as I start to feel at home here. I've always been a tomboy at heart and I rarely ever used to talk to girls anyway. I've always gotten on well with boys more. My mother thought this would help me get a boyfriend better. 

I walk into the dorm and stand in awe at the sight of the place. It was huge! I walk up the stairs and find my room. 

"Hey! New kid!" I turn around to see a white haired boy start walking up to me. I look around and see no one else he could be walking to; but I still point at myself. 

"You're the new kid from America, right?" He asks and I smile and nod my head. I hold out my hand and he looks down at my hand before grasping it with his own. 

"Joon-Kim." I introduce myself and he raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Seungri." He introduces himself and returns my smile to me. 

"Well, I'm going to unpack now. But if you want we can hang out later." I try my best to seem tough but he just laughs at me and messes up my short bleached hair. 

"That's so cute that the small guy is trying to be tough." He chuckles and I frown as I try to sort my hair out again. 

"I'll meet you on the football pitch at three. See you later Champ." Seungri says before bowing and disappearing up the corridor to his own dorm. I shake my head with a smile before opening the door to my dorm and entering. Again I was in awe of how amazing the room was! 

There was a kitchen area next to an area with two separate desks, a bedroom area in the corner with stairs leading up to another bedroom area. Seeing that the bottom floor is already taken I run over to the stairs and carry my suitcase and backpack up the stairs and then fall onto the bed. Sighing in content I giggle and roll over and over on my bed. I'm finally here! I'm in Seoul, South Korea! Something I've always wanted to do since I began high school. 

I get up off my bed and start to unpack everything from my suitcase. Putting my bandages and binders under my t-shirts and jumpers in the drawers at the end of my bed. After I'm sure that I've put everything away, I put my suitcase in the corner and go down to the desk area with my backpack over my shoulder. I look over at the desk that was already covered with books, a laptop, photo frames with a group of boys and a few of what looked like family photos.

I smile at them before starting to unload my laptop, books and my photo of me and my mom onto my desk. Good thing I've always had short hair and a very flat chest, or my image would give me away as a girl. I nod my head after I finish my unpacking and run back up to my bedroom area and put my backpack with my suitcase. I notice I've left one of my shirts on the floor and get down to pick it up; when I hear the dorm door open. 

I poke my head up over my bed and try to see who it is. Is it my new roommate?! I slowly stand up and look over the railing to see a tall dark haired boy with a tablet in his hands. Not taking any notice to anything around him as he looks like he knows this room too well. His raven hair was styled and looked... I don't really have anything to say because he was just handsome. Nothing more I can really say. 

"annyeonghaseyo!" I say as I stand by the railing and wave at him. He looks up to me and frowns at me at first. But a small smile slowly comes onto his lips. 

"annyeonghaseyo." He greets me and then goes back to looking at his tablet and goes to sit on his bed. I quickly run down the stairs and slow down as I see him lay on his bed. He looks even better when he is laid down! 

"I'm Joon-Kim! It's great to meet you." I say with a smile on my face the entire time. He looks back up to me and lays his tablet on his stomach. 

"Choi Seung Hyun. I'm busy right now, would you mind just being quiet?" He asks me bluntly and doesn't have the small smile on his face. I frown a little but nod my head and look down at my watch. I gasp. I begin to go up the stairs to my bedroom area and get my phone and double check that it is nearly three. I quickly look over myself in my full body mirror. Short bleached hair, messy on the top and still cute. A blue shirt with a white t-shirt under it, blue skinny jeans and matching blue trainers. Can you tell my favourite colour is blue yet? 

I run back down the stairs after grabbing my phone and walk over to my desk area; trying to find my wallet. Just in case he makes me go somewhere to eat or get a drink. 

"Why are you suddenly in a hurry? It's only the introduction day." Choi Seung hyun asks as he sits up on his bed. I look over to him and smile' even if he was rude earlier to me. 

"I'm going to meet someone called Seungri. He wanted to play football at three." Once I finish speaking he frowns and stands up. 

"Well, annyeong!" I say and then leave the room to go and find Seungri on the football pitches. 

***

So that's the little introduction to this story. I will be posting again soon!