Chapter 9

Who Are You

Taerin's POV

 

Next morning, I woke up early and find Taemin sleeping next to me "Aigoo so cute , well you are my bro indeed hm" I talked to myself. After that, I went to the bathroom and take shower, ahh its feel so good. Then, i came out from the bathroom and i found Taemin still sleeping peacefully on my bed,

"Yahh kiddo, ppali ireonaa, appa want to meet us in his office."

"Hmm im still sleepy noona, give me 5 mins"

"Aniiii ppali , we will be late Taemin ahh , appa will get mad at us"

"5 mins"

"NO , wake up now sleepyhead"

"5 mins noona, pls"

"LEE TAEMIN WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I WAKE YOU UP WITH MY WAY"

"Aishh arasso, stop nagging. I wonder how your husband will react when he saw a monster trying to wake him up in the morning"

"Taemin ah i wont get married in this age, im still young okay, theres more things await for me. Aishh this kid"

Then, I saw Taemin woke up and place his hands on his ears and walked to his own room. At 10 o'clock , Taemin and I drive to appa's company. We walked to appa's room and saw omma in the office too.

"Annyeong appa , omma"

"Oh annyeong kids , come and sit here with us"

"Em so appa what is so important you want to tell us ?"

"Okay kids listen here. As you know , theres no one going to take over my company and im already worn out. So, Lee Tae Company and Kim J Company will be one as theres no one to take over this both companies. Hm Lee Taerin, did you remember about the arranged marriage thing i told you ? So here , you will get married to one of Kim J's son , get it ?"

"But appa , i told you i wont get married at this age. Pls stop forcing me" 

I looked at Taemin and omma , they are giving me sorry looks.

"Okay then, will you take over this company ?"

"But appa, i've been studies in medical course for 6 years and i didnt want to waste it just like that. And the answer is NO i didnt want to take over that company!!" I said to appa my eyes is already teary.

"NO MORE BUTS LEE TAERIN. I will give you two choices. First, get married. Second, just forget your ambition to be a doctor. SO, CHOOSE !!!!!!"

Then, i ran out from the office bcs i really hate that im going to get married and no i dont want to give up about my ambition and the bad thing is its raining outside. Then i sit on the near cafe there and saw Taemin came to the cafe and walked to me. 

"Noona im so sorry, i already know that you are going to get married. Appa already told me beforehand, thats the reason why i want to sleep with you last night"

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME HUH ?" I shouted at him 

"Appa told me not to tell you. Im sorry it was my fault, if i dont be an idol, appa wont being hard to you and you can pursue your dream to be a doctor. It was my fault. Im the one who should be blamed here." I feel a little bit guilty for shouting at Taemin just now, so i low down my voice a bit.

"Aniiiii Taemin ah genchana , its not your fault , its maybe my destiny that i need to marry at this early age. I wont give up on my dream Taemin ah. Its okay i will get married"

I feel a little bit calmed right now. Then, i told Taemin that i want to meet Aeri and tell appa and omma not to worry about me.

 

 

Aeri's POV

 

Im so busy doing my work , yes i am a fashion designer. While doing my work i suddenly got a call from Taerin, 

"Aeri ah"

"Oh annyeong Taerin ah , why suddenly you called me ?"

"Are you busy ? Lets meet at the Kamong Cafe"

"Ah i have work to do but lets meet, its lunch time, so i can go out for awhile"

"Okay, lets meet there"

After Taerin called me, i realized that her voice is shaky its weird as Taerin is a happy go lucky person.

Then at 2p.m I arrived at Kamong Cafe. I entered the cafe and i saw Taerin sit at the table, her face expression is blank.

"Ayo Taeeeeerin" I give her a highfive but she just smiling back at me.

"Yah Taerin ah are you sick ? Your face looks so pale. Lets go to the hospital"

"Ani Aeri ah genchana, im fine"

"Yah theres something bothering you right ? Looks like its a big problem this time. So what it is ?"

"What problem ? I have no problem"

"Stop lying, i know you have a problem right now. And you know you cant lie to me, i know you since we're kid, remember we are bestfriend"

"I HAVE NO PROBLEM !! DONT YOU HEARD ME ?"

"Come on Taerin ah. SPILL IT"

"Appa forced me to get married with one of Kim J's son" She sighed.

"WHAT WHAT WHATTTT ? MARRIED ? IN THIS EARLY AGE ? ARE YOU SURE ? YAH PPALLI TELL ME, DID KIM J'S SON IS HANDSOME ?

"I didnt meet him yet. I dont know when im going to meet him"

"Okay now tell me from A-Z about this"

Then, she started to story at me. I can see her teary eyes when she told me the story, her voice is shaky and oh man i really hate seeing this side of her. She seems tough in the outside but on the inside her heart is so soft like tofu. I told her that, dont be afraid and i will be always stay beside her no matter what happen. Then, my lunch time is over and i had to go back to office since theres a lot of work on my desk huhh.

"Taerin ah i had to go now, come on i will send you to your house."

"Anii its okay i will call Taemin to take me here"

"Are you sure ? Okay then, but dont do stupid things until Taemin came, arraso ?"

"Yah im not a kid and why would I do stupid things ? Do you think i will be dance in the middle of the road like a drunk person ?"

"Yeah , who know rights ? Its you afterall"

"Lee Aeri im not that stupid okay , aish just go back to your office and stop bickering with me either you will be late" She laughed. Ahh finally shes smiling and laughing now. That smile and laugh are so precious its so beautiful. I really hope her future husband is nice and know how to appreciate this girl.

 

 

Suho POV's 

 

Finally im arrived at dorm after an hour of journey. I slept on the way here cause i couldnt sleep last night as im thinking about the choices that appa gave me. As soon as i stepped on into the dorm, i quickly went to my room. Sehun wasnt there cause he probably slept with other as he cant sleep alone. All of the member hadnt woke up from sleep yet except for D.O cause he always wake up early in the morning and made breakfast for the other members. When im about to close my eyes, D.O came to my room,

"Suho hyung ? Is that you ? Why are you come back here so early?"

"Nothing kyungsooyah, just worried about the members"

"Emm okay then"

Then D.O left. Im so so so tired. Im tired thinking about that thing and im so worried right now that i couldnt sleep again. Then i went to the living room then theres the members. Theyre watching television. As expected, too much question for me to answer, especially sehun, he came and hugged me. Well im used to it so i didnt care much about it. All of them were curious about why did i came back to dorm early but i just said that i worried about them. When im eating, D.O kept on staring at me as i had done some criminal but i just kept on eating. I didnt have mood to ask him why did he stared at me. That evening, D.O asked me to follow him to walk around the park but i refused. I just sit in my room and that word still in my mind and i couldnt forget about it. Im seriously gonna be crazy just thinking about that thing.

 

 

D.O.'s POV

 

Its weird that Suho hyung went back early because he said that manager hyung give him 2 days off. And if he come back he always greet the people but he didnt do that this time and im sure that he had problem so i went to his room and asked him but he just said he worried about that member. Haish, Suho hyung didnt know how to lie. He never came back early because worried about the member unless emergencey cause he knew that we can take care of ourselves. Besides, there's too many of us and we can take care of each other. When he said that, i just nodded cause i dont want to disturb him but then he came out of his room. The members already woke up and as always, they talked a lot. When Suho hyung was eating, i just keep on staring at him while im thinking whats wrong with him and i knew that he notice it but he just didnt care about it and once again its a weird thing about him because he will always asked me why did i stared at him and nothing came out from him mouth unless someone asking him. When i asked him to follow me to walk at the park, he refused. Im actually want him to release his stress and share his problem with me but he refused so i just let him be.

 

Hi readers. So, how is it ? We're sorry to our readers bcs we can only updated this fanfic on weekend. We also have a lot of homework to do and we're ruining out of ideas too. Anyway , chapter 9 is up ! 😄😄