Chapter 15

Who Are You

Author's POV

The next morning after they had dinner together last night, they already woke up except for Sehun, Suho and Taerin. All of them were at the living room watching television lazily. After a while, Sehun woke up from his bed and went to find his hyung. He was half awake and he then sat beside Baekhyun. Its already 30 minutes since they just sat there silently watching tv.
"Im hungry" Sehun said
"Me too"
"Emm i will cook" D.O said then Lay as always went to help D.O.
"I want to help" Luhan volunteered
"Yah guys, that's weird, hyung, you ain't sick, are you?" Baekhyun teased Luhan
"Shut up, at least I HELP them okay"
They just laughed. Then,
"Where's Suho hyung and Taerin noona ?" Sehun asked.
"Those lovey dovey couple ? They are still sleeping" Chanyeol answered.
"Still sleeping ? Seriously ? What time is it now ?"
"Its 9"
"Uh its late already"
"Yah sehuna, dont say that kind of thing cause you also always woke up late if there's no schedule" Xiumin said.
Sehun just grinned after he heard what Xiumin said.
"Lets wake them up!" Baekhyun came up with his so called brilliant idea.
"Kaja hyung" Sehun agreed with Baek.
"Lets go" followed by Chanyeol
Then they all started to go to Suho's room and knocked the door. Seriously they were loud even Xiumin who didnt talk a lot also joined them.
"Hyung, noona yaa! Wake up wake up wake up" They shouted.
"Yah yah yah! Wake up wake up" Baekhyun as always.
The kept on knocked the door.
On the other hand, in the room, they were still sleeping. They couldnt open their eyes as they slept late last night. When Suho heard the noises outside, he just close his ears with the pillow.
"Urgh, why are they so noisy" Suho mumbled by himself.
Then Taerin suddenly woke up but she just sat on the bed. She was half awake. Then she wake Suho up
"Yahh suho wake up"
Then theres silent for about 10 seconds
"Oppa, wake up !!"
Suho's eyes suddenly open widely and he sat on the bad. He already wide awake out of shocked
"Wait, what did you call me just now ?"
"What ?" Taerin looked confused as she half awaked.
"Did you just called me 'oppa' ?"
"Yahh when did i call you like that huh ? Ohh please"
"Just admit it okay" Suho smirked
"Stop it! Im gonna open the door"
"Wait for me, seriously they are so noisy"
"You used to be like that when you're with them too"
"No i didnt"
Taerin just went to the door and open the door.
"Ouch" Taerin said slowly
"Noona, mian, mianhae noona!" Kai said in panicked
Actually, when Taerin opened the door, Kai accidentally knocked Taerin forehead as he didnt realised Taerin opened the door.
"Gwenchana, im okay"
"You guys are so noisy, what do you want ?" Suho asked.
"Nothing" Tao smiled
Then Baekhyun pulled Taerin hand and took her to the kitchen. The members just followed them behind.
"Sit here noona"
Then Taerin just followed what Baekhyun asked.
"Good morning!" D.O, Lay and Luhan greeted her.
"Good morning"
Taerin sat in the middle while Baekhyun and Kris sat beside her followed by Sehun and Kai. Chanyeol sat in front of Taerin. Suho there just watching them then he went to sat beside Chanyeol. The table were full for the first time as before this, there were just two of them. Then the food were served for them and they ate together.
"Taerin ah you're pretty even without make up" Baekhyun then said again. All of them were agreed with Baekhyun and Taerin just smiled shyly there. While Baekhyun praised Taerin, he looked at Suho. He knew that Suho gonna get jealous so he kicked Chanyeol leg under the table and made a sign telling that Suho got jealous to him and asked him to continue to make Suho jealous.
"Aigoo noona, you look prettier when you shy" Chanyeol smiled
"Guys, geumanhae, just eat" Suho said.
"We just praising her, whats wrong with that ? Unless someone get jealous then we can do nothing" they started to tease.
"Hell no okay!"
"We didnt say it was you"
"Just eat, and go back to the dorm, im gonna get ready after this for the schedule"
"Arasso hyung" Chen said with annoying voice.
Then Suho went to his room while he is mumbling alone.
"Noona, do you wanna know something?"
"What is it?"
"Suho hyung loves you a lot. I never saw him like these"
"What are you talking about guys ?" Taerin just laughed but thats kind of awkward cause all of them looks serious.
"Emm im going to get ready too. Enjoy your breakfast and just leave the dirty dishes there, bye!"
She just walked to her room without looking back leaving the members behind.
"Aigoo, both of them are same" Kris said.
"Lets just stop and eat then we can go back to the dorm and get ready for the schedule" D.O said and they just followed what D.O said and after that, they went back to their dorm.
In the room, Suho were getting ready for the group schedule then Taerin asked him
"Can i follow you?"
"Where?"
"To the company"
"But i have a schedule, im not gonna just stay there, and i think im gonna get home late at night"
"Its okay, i want to meet Taemin"
"Okay then, i will tell the manager, we go there with my car okay"
"Arasso, im gonna get ready"
"Wait, i want to ask you something, emm about last night"
Suho stay silent for a while
"What about last night ?"
"Why did you change the bed sheets?"
"Ahh..ahh about that..Em nothing i just felt a little bit itchy"
"Are you sure ? Bcs its weird since you suddenly wake me up and change the bed sheet at 3 am ? Are you sick or what Kim Taerin" Suho smiled teasing Taerin
"Yes it is, i feel itchy cant you understand it ? And my name is Lee Taerin not Kim Taerin" Taerin said
"No you are Kim now, remember you are married to me and you are my wife so your name is Kim Taerin. Okay stop, back to the topic, why did you change it ?"
"Can you please stop asking why, I SAID THAT I FEEL ITCHY OKAY, CANT YOU UNDERSTAND IT HUH?!" Taerin raised her voice a bit
"Hey hey relax okay, no need to mad at me like that. Whats wrong with your mood these past few days huh ?"
"Whats wrong with my mood ?"
"Errr..emm you are so sensitive, easy to cry, mad at me for no reason at all and sometimes happy (?). Like 5 mins ago, you just talk nicely with me but when im asking you why did you change the bed sheet then look now you are angry at me"
"Just dont mind about that thing , em im just not feeling well"
"Ookay then if you said so, im not going to force you anymore. Em im gonna wait downstairs okay"
"Shuh shuh shuh go go"
Then when Taerin had done dress up, they went to the car but there were two boys standing behind the car.
"What are you guys doing here?" Suho asked
"I want to go with you" Sehun said
"Me too" Baekhyun then said.
"Urgh guys please, just go with the other"
Taerin just laughed watching them.
"But i want to go with Taerin noona"
"You can meet her at the company later. Whats wrong with that?!"
"This hyung, uh arasso, annyeong noona, lets meet there"
"Nae sehunahh"
In the car, its a little bit different than before because they talked a lot and they didnt seem like awkward with each other anymore. When they arrived, Suho brought Taerin to meet Taemin first as she missed Taemin a lot.
"Ehem"
"Noona! What are you doing here?" Taemin hugged Taerin tightly as he was also missed Taerin a lot.
"Cant i be here? Haha i just wanna see if you're doing well"
"Noona, i miss you a lot" He then hugged Taerin tightly again.
"This kid, i miss you too"
Then Taerin went to greet SHINee's member as its been a long time since Taerin meet them. Then Suho said
"Im gonna go to the dance practice room"
"Arasso" Taerin answered
Then they couldnt stop talking and they shared a lot of stories together. After that Taemin asked Taerin
"Noona, do you wanna see EXO's practicing? Come on, i will show you"
Taerin didnt answered yet but she had been pulled by Taemin. On their way to watch EXO, Taerin met a lot of idol and they greeted Taerin warmly. When they arrived, Taerin just watched them outside but then Taemin pulled Taerin inside the room. Taemin was just smiling watching them as they were practicing hard. Then Taemin said to Taerin that he had to go so he just left Taerin there. After they finished the dance, all of them looked exhausted but they still smiled and talked to Taerin. After an hour, the manager said that they have to go for the schedule.
"Emm i will go home then" Taerin said to Suho
"Arasso, here is the key, drive safely, im gonna go home late at night"
"Arasso, fighting!" Taerin cheered to Suho.
"You're not gonna cheer to us?" Lay asked
"Hahaha, EXO fighting!" Then they laughed and Taerin went back to their house.
That night, at their house, Taerin cooked some food cause she felt hungry and when she was about to eat, someone suddenly rang the bell. Then Taerin went to the door and opened it, it was Suho standing in front of the door and then he came in.
"You said you're gonna come home late"
"Why ? Cant i come home early ? This is my house too. Hahaha, actually we finished the schedule early" Suho said while he went straight to the kitchen as he was hungry. He then saw the food that Taerin cooked on the table.
"Did you cook this?" Suho said while he holding the chopstick and wanted to eat it but suddenly Taerin snatched it
"Yah, that's mine"
"What is yours is mine too"
"EXCEPT FOOD OKAY!!"
"Oh come on, im hungry i want to taste it"
"NO"
"KIM TAERIN, JUST ONE SPOON ONLY !" Suho pleaded
"STILL A NO"
"Im promised i will buy you delicious food after this. Now let me taste it."
"Say PLEASE first"
"B..bbut"
"Im waiting" Taerin smirked
"ARGHH okay fine!! Dear wifey, can I have this a little bit, PLEASE"
"Aigooo, good kid. Okay, but please go and take a shower first" Taerin said while ruffled Suho's hair
Suho sulked when Taerin ruffled his hair and then he went upstairs and took a shower then he went back downstairs straight to the kitchen. He saw Taerin there sitting on the chair.
"You didnt eat yet ?"
"Nope, lets eat together !" Taerin said
"Arasso"
After eating, they went to their bedroom and Suho still asking Taerin about the bed sheet.
"Oh taerin ah about the bed sheet tho....."
"JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU ?!" Taerin cut Suho
"Aaah...o..okay" Suho only said that as he saw Taerin's angry face. "Aish im just asking about the bed sheet but why she need to be that angry. Is there any secret with the bed sheet ? Did Taerin do bad things behind my back ? Ahhh I need to investigate about this thing" Suho mumbled to himself. Soon , both of them drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

Aishh pabo suho , why cant you understand about the bed sheet thing huh ? HAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂 Chapter 15 is up guys , Chapter 16 will be released soon 💕 We're sorry for typos we've made and pls ignore our broken eng 🙆🙆