Chapter 1

Who Are You

Its been a while since taerin update her blog but then one day boom she update her blogger so here is the stories of her.

 

"Well hey guys , taerin's here ! Its been a while since i update my blog. Hows you guys doing anyway? So here , I want to tell you about hows im doing lately. Oh i also has a story to tell you guys.Okay , one month ago i feel like my brain gonna explode bcs im busy stdying for my final exam. Its hard you know , when i take a look on the paper , yeah thats it im doomed but heyyyyy look i passed the exam anyway HAHAHAHAHA. Im flying back to korea and im at korea right now. Gosh , i missed my home , my family , my bed urgh. So , I came back here last week and you know what? I still dont have any job and im waiting like crazy person duh . And then , my dad asked me to handle his company but i think ive been studying for about 6 years in medical course and i didnt want to waste it just like that. He said that his company is in problem right now , so he asked me to marry one of his friend's son so that the company will not be bankrupt. Oh , do you guys still remember my younger bro , well he couldnt take over my dad company too , bcs he is an idol rn. Yes , that kiddo huh i cant believe he can sing , well you did it bro. But nah do you know what haish its too early for me to get married at this age so i didnt care about it and i didnt think about it at all. I think thats all i can tell u guys. Goodnight and sleep well , thank you for always reading my stories"

 

Its been a week since taerin waiting for her job and her father keep on forcing her to get married so she decide to go back to L.A to run away from all of this.What will happen next ? Will taerin flying back to korea and marry one of her father friend's son or decided not to return to korea until her father gave up about the married ? 

 

 

 

 

Im sorry for not updated this fanfic bcs my friend and i are busy , im so so so so so sorryyyyy. And please ignore my broken english , im just a kid with a lot of imagination :)))) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA