Chapter 2

Who Are You

After about 5 days stayed in L.A. Taerin's mother keep on calling her and asking when she will come back to korea. She feel so guilty and decide to come back to korea. A few days after she came back to korea , Taerin's bestfriend , Aeri called her and asked her if she can meet her at the same cafe where they always hanging out together. When they arrived at the cafe , they had a bestfriend talk bcs its been a while since their last meet. Aeri also asked her if she can accompany her to EXO fansign next week. At first, Taerin doesnt want to follow but since Aeri is her bestfriend and she doesnt want to dissapoint her ,she decided to follow her. Apart from that , she didnt have anything to do at home . After a week , as promised both of them went to the fansign. As Aeri was a little bit fanatic , she asked Taerin to get ready early in the morning eventhough the fansign started at 11 a.m. When they arrived , Taerin was a little bit shocked since there were so many people there but different with Aeri since she knew that EXO has million of fans around the world.

 

Taerin's POV

 

I didnt expect that there will be so many people here and I hate when it comes to crowded places but since Aeri asked me to go with her, I had to go because i didnt want to dissapoint her. Besides , if i  dont follow her , i also didnt know what to do anyways. People around me keep on pushing me and thats seriously make me uncomfortable and I feel like wanna go home right now. It becomes more worse when EXO arrived but I just standing there because I didnt interested at all. Aeri keep on pulling me bcs she didnt want me to lost there.

 

Author's POV 

 

As EXO arrived, the situation became worse as people keep on pushing. After EXO gave their speech, the fansign began. One by one fans or known as EXOLS went to take EXO's signature. It was time for Aeri to take the signature and she looked like crazy person since she could not control herself. When Aeri went up to the stage, Taerin just followed her at the back. She didnt show her interest at all. The passed by xiumin, luhan, kris, lay, baekhyun, chen, chanyeol, d.o, tao, and sehun. And when Aeri wanted to take Kai's signature, Kai greet Taerin. He asked her if she is Taemin's sister and Taerin was a little bit shocked but she just acted cool and she said yes. Then, Taerin asked Kai how did he knew her then Kai said he is Taemin's friend since they're kid.

"Aren't you Taemin sister ?"

"Yes i am, do i know you ?"

Kai smiled and said "Noona, how could you forget me ? You used to play with me when we were a kid back then"

Taerin was confused until kai said "Noona, im kim jongin, do you recognize me now ? Im a little bit dissapointed" Kai pouted. Taerin tried to remember who is kim jongin until she suddenly remember that they used to play together.

"Kyahh, kim jongin, you change a lot! I didnt expect you to be an idol just like taemin. You look more handsome now. Im sorry that i didnt recognize you. Noona had to go now, till we meet again jonginaaa, annyeong."

 

Taerin's POV

 

Its time to take exo's signature and I feel relieved because after that we can go home. We went on the stage and just passing by the boys. I dont know what their name is but all I could say is they are good looking. As expected, Aeri could not stop talking and I feel like wanna punch her in the face. When its time for Aeri to take one of exo's member signature, the boy suddenly greet me. He asked me if I am Taemin' s sister and I said yes. Then I asked him how did he know and he said that we used to play in the backyard when we were kid and I actually didnt recognize him when he said he is kim jongin until I remember that we used to play together. Whoaaa, honestly i didnt expect him to be an idol and yeah he is a good looking now and more handsome(AND HOT TOO). After that, Aeri took the last member's signature and as always she couldnt stop talking while i just stood there with emotionless face bcs i didnt know what his name is but yeah he looks cute tho. Then, Aeri and I went home. It such a long day i think , bcs im so tired and then im fall asleep in my bed.

 

Suho's POV

 

They were so many people here and im really proud of it. Every fans that passing me will give a lot of advice and gift and thats make me happy. I can know them closely just like this. Every single fans that passed me is happy but there are one of them that catch my attention. She looks like she doesnt have any interest with us at all. "What a weird girl" I talked to myself bcs there are many fans who come to our fansign and i still didnt meet any fans who doesnt show their interested when they meet us until she catch my attention today. So I asked jongin who is she since i saw him talking to her just now. They looks so close tho. But this girl is different from any girls I've meet before, she is beautiful and unique in her own way.

 

 

 

 

So hey , chapter 2 is up !! We tried to update this fanfic day by day but we cant bcs both of us are busy and we also running out of ideas 😅😅. We are also sorry too for making you guys waiting😔😔😞😞😞. Please do leave a comment , and as always pls forgive us for our broken english :) Love ya 😳😳