Chapter 11

Who Are You

Author's POV

That evening, after the meeting between their fathers, they went back home and Suho went back to his dorm. There was no smile on Suho's face at all. He ignored all the question that the members asked him when he arrived at the dorm. When he was in his room, he slammed the door and locked them. He screamed loudly and theres the sound of something had broken. The members were shocked and they went to Suho's room and asked him
"Junmyeonah? Are you okay? What happened?" Xiumin started first.
"Hyung, whats wrong?" Tao then asked while he knocked the door.
"Go away! Leave me alone! I didnt want to meet anyone right now! GO !!" Suho finally answered them.
"Whats wrong with you? Dont make us worried, dont do something stupid please" Luhan said to Suho
"I said go away, just go away" Suho said weakly.
Then Kris asked them to just wait at the living room as suho need to calm down himself first. All of them couldnt stop thinking on what had happened and they all seem very worried. Then,
"What if Suho hyung kill himself?" That words that came out from Sehun's mouth made everyone became more worried. Chanyeol then punch lightly on Sehun's shoulder and said
"What are you saying? Aish sehun ah , hmph this kid, just keep your mouth shut. There will be nothing happened to Suho hyung" Chanyeol comforted all of them.
Kai then couldnt just stay there anymore, he went to Suho's room once again and knocked the door while saying
"Suho hyung, open the door please, its okay its just me here, open the door so that i know that you are alright. I know we all have problems hyung but sometimes you have to share it with someone else so that you will feel a little bit relieve. Its okay hyung, just open the door"
Hearing what Kai said, Suho then opened the door. All the members already standing and wanted to go to Suho's room when they heard Suho opened the door but Kai said to them to just stay there and let he talked to Suho first. All the member agreed and let Kai asked Suho what happened. Then Kai went in the room and he was so shocked to see a lot of things were on the floor that he couldnt step in. Then he saw Suho crying near the bed, he then went to Suho.
"Suho hyung, what had happened? Why are you like this?"
"Its hard to tell you Jonginah" Suho was sobbing.
"Its okay, take your time"
Suho started to cry harder.
"Do you know what? My parents forced me to get married, i cant accept it jonginah, its too early"
Kai was shocked and stuttering too,
"Hyung ....I...I"
"I know right jonginah? Its too early isnt it? I cant accept it. What about our fans? I dont want to make them sad and i know some of them will get mad at me" Suho said while he cried.
"Hyung, its okay hyung, they may understand you. Its not that you are the one who want it"
"No its not okay! Why did this thing happened to me? And you know who is the girl im getting married to ? Its Taerin!"
"Taerin noona?!" Jongin gasped.
"Yes its her. I dont love her, i just like her as a friend, no more. Im afraid our sasaeng fans will hurt her"
"Its okay hyung, take your time, they may do this for your own good, cheer up! And about sasaeng fans hm i really hope they didnt do any harm things towards Taerin noona"
"Gomawo jongin ah for hearing my problem."
"Anything for you hyung, we will always be there for you and we will stay by your side. Remember hyung , We Are One. There is nothing can destroy our brotherhood."
Meanwhile on the other hand, Taerin already in her room also crying. She cried as much as she want. Then she called Taemin
"Oo noona? Whats wrong?" Taemin asked.
Hearing Taemin's voice made Taerin cried harder. Then Taemin started to worry and asked her what happened.
"Noona whats wrong?!"
"Taemin ah ... can you come back home for a while?" She said
"Arasso noona, wait for me. Dont do something stupid okay ?"
After Taermin arrived, he quickly went to Taerin's room. He saw Taerin crying on the bed then he went to Taerin. When Taerin saw Taemin, she hugged Taemin tightly and cried. Taemin said
"Its okay noona, cry as much as you want, that will comfort you"
After that, Taerin said
"I dont wanna to get married Taemin ah but i also didnt want to work at appa's company" she said while crying
"Im sorry noona, it was my fault isnt it? Im not supposed to be an idol"
"No no its not your fault, its what you want and im happy to see that you had achieved it"
"Im sorry noona"
"Do you know who is the one im gonna get married?"
"Who is it?"
"Its suho, yes, suho from exo" Taerin then started to cry again.
"What ?! Suho hyung ?! Noona.. I...I its okay noona, shhh stop crying, let just stop talking about this"
"I dont wanna ..."
"I said let just stop this"
Taerin then agreed with him.
"Sleep with me tonight" Taerin said firmly
"Seriously ? I thought you dont want to sleep with me anymore"
"Silly, when im get married i will not get a chance to sleep with you anymore"
"There you go, you started it again. Stop it and you said you want to sleep with me right ? So lets sleep now and cheer up noona !" Taemin smiled to his sister and they slept together that night.

Taerin's POV

After meet the "person" known as "my future husband" i drove back to my house. As i opened the door, i saw appa and omma at the living room but i know i was not in the good state so i just ignored them. I heard they asking me questions but i didnt mind to answer it as im afraid that i will raised my voice towards them. I walked upstairs and went to my room and slammed the door. I started to cry as i remember Junmyeon's words. Its hurt so badly, i need someone with me right now, i didnt want to call Aeri as i know that she must be busy with her fashion. So, i called Taemin instead, i asked him to come back to home for a while. My voice is cracked when i started to speak with Taemin. After 15 minutes, Taemin came to my room, i hugged Taemin and i cried hardly. Taemin comforted me then i told Taemin the reason why im crying from A-Z. I also told Taemin that who is the person im getting married to, Taemin look shocked when he heard Suho's name. From now on, i will called Junmyeon as Suho, bcs Junmyeon that i know is caring and lovely not the harsh one. Then Taemin asked me to stop talking about the marriage and i firmly asked Taemin to sleep with me bcs i know when im married i didnt have a chance to sleep with him anymore. I feel so exhausted as im tired from crying so just like that both of us went to sleep.

Author's POV

The next day, Taemin called Kai
"Yah Jonginah, lets meet"
"Ah, arasso, i also have something to talk with you, where?"
"Lets meet at Kamong Cafe, I'll be there in 30 minutes, ohh one more, dont tell Suho hyung you're gonna meet me"
"Naee, arasso, see you there"
At Kamong's Cafe, Kai waited for Taemin. Then Taemin finally arrived,
"Annyeong!"
"Yah yah, you said you will be here in 30 minutes"
"Yes i said it and im here on time"
"Yah you late 5 minutes"
"Aish, its just 5 minutes okay not 1 hour"
"Urgh whatever"
After ordering what they wanted to drink Taemin finally started to talk about her sister
"My sister gonna get married"
"I know it"
"You know it already? So you know that Suho hyung gonna get married with Taerin noona?"
"Yes, Suho hyung told me last night, he cried hardly last night, i never seen that side of him before"
"Suho hyung cried too ? Why ?"
"Yahh, he didnt want to get married of course. He worried about our fans a lot, and now im really worried about him"
"My sister also, she cried a lot last night, she didnt wanna get married but she had no choice"
"Choice ?"
"Our appa give her a choice whether to get married or take over appa's company but my sister didnt want to work there."
"Ahh i get it. She want to be a doctor right ? I wonder if Suho hyung appa give him a choice too."
"Emm now im feel so guilty, im supposed to take over my appa's company but here am i, being an idol, poor noona"
"Eyy this kid, dont include yourself in this case, Taerin noona must be happy to see you like this, she know that you want to be an idol since you're a kid"
"But ..Jonginn.. "
"I said stop it okay !"
"Emm about them tho, what are we supposed to do? I think they started to dislike each other now and i can see that Taerin noona hates Suho hyung when she told me about this last night"
"Hm you got a point there"
"I cant see my sister like that, she looks very sad, it hurts me"
"Me also, i cant bear to see Suho hyung like that, he always locked himself in his room after we came back from any schedule"
"We need to do something hm lets think"
"Ahaa i have an idea, lets made them like each other"
"Do you think its a good idea ? I mean they hate each other and its impossible to make them like each other ?"
"Lets try first, if this plan is not success, lets make another plan called PLAN B" Kai smirked
"Thats a good idea, lets name it KaiTae Project" then they shake their hands like they're dealing with something important.
"KaiTae Project START !!"

 

 

Guys , we have a lot of homework to do and we need to focus on subject killer such as chemistry , physics , biology and addmath. So, we're sorry if we're not be able to update this fanfic and pls ignored the typos :) Anyway, chap 11 is up so cheer up ! 💕