Chapter 7

Who Are You

Author's POV

 

EXO's member were so tired as they had perform in many concert and they didnt stop practicing after a month of their vacation. One day, they got 2 days off so they decided to go to a restaurant together because its had been a month since they dont ear outside. While they were eating, the manager suddenly called Suho and said that he had to go home after this because his parents said that theres something important that they wanted to say. Suho was so happy as its been a while since he get to go home. Then, he went back to their table and said to the member that he will go back to his house the next day.

"Guyss, i got a good news !!" He said happily

"What is it ?" Luhan asked

"I get to go home tomorrow, yeayyy" but Suho didnt show his happiness to much to since he knew that miss their hometown a lot .

"Yahh, hyung im so jealous with you " Tao said and theres a sad expression on his face

Then Suho realized that Tao's sad face so he said

"I go home not for a vacation okay, dont worry, manager hyung said that theres something important that my parents wanted to say to me"

"But still you get to go home" Lay then said

"Hm, now i feel guilty, its okay, once i got back here i will bring you guys to a mall and i will treat you guys , okay ?"

All of them were so happy to hear that and Suho relieved now because didnt sad anymore. But then after a while Sehun suddenly said

"Hyung hyung, i want to follow you and go to your house with you"

"Dont start it again sehun"

"But hyung, i cant live without you , you know hyung , you are the only who take care after me here" Sehun started his drama again

"Dont be a silly kid, just stay here with your other hyungs"

"BUT but, you're the only one who take care of me well than these hyungs. These hyungs is so noisy and always mad at me"

Hearing what Sehun had said, all of his hyung started to yell at him

"Yah Oh Sehun, am i not good enough for you" Chanyeol said 

"Yah sehunahh, you are noisy too same with us" said Jongin

"Aigoo this maknae is too much" followed by D.o and thats seriously made Sehun scared so he went to Suho and hug him while saying

"Hyung, look at this white eye rich hyung, im innocent hyung" Sehun said while he laughed and then kris said,

"My giant baby maknae, dont worry i will bring you to galaxy and lets live together there until your Suho hyung came back" Kris wriggled his eyesbrows.

Then all his dongsaeng shouted at kris,

"Euww theres no food in galaxy" Chen said

"Hyung just bring the maknae there , okay" D.o smirked

The maknaes gasped in shocked, suddenly theres one member who always blur about everything said

"Hyung, can i join the maknaes too ? But hyung, how can we go to galaxy ? Ahh i know we go there by car right ? AH YES YES , i want to follow you okay ?" Thats right , its Lay 😂😂 then kris replied,

"YES SURE , LETS GO THERE , AND TO OTHER WHO DOESNT WANT TO FOLLOW ME , DONT REGRET IT LATER OKAY"

"AHHHHH what a weird hyungs , why did i have weird hyungs , WHY WHYyy" Jongin shouted

"Yahhh Kim Jongin , Oh sehun stopped this drama right now or all of you dont get foods for a month" Luhan sighed. The beagle liner gives the maknaes STOP-IT-RIGHT-NOW-OR-NO-FOODS-FOR-A-MONTH looks. The maknaes automatically shut their mouth.

Meanwhile, Taerin went to a mall with Aeri and her brother Taemin. Taemin brought Onew along with him because they need to buy something at the shopping mall. They bought a lot of thing especially Taemin and he still used Taerin cards eventhough he is rich now. While they were shopping, Taemin suddenly went to Taerin and whisper to her

"Noona, next time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT EVER EVER EVER bring this girl here"

"Yahh, i heard that and im your cousin and your sister's bestfriend not 'this girl' , please dont be so rude"

"When did i ..." before Taemin could finished his word Taerin said

"Can you two please stop bickering, we're not at house, people are watching us"

"But noona .."

"But Taerin .."

"Shhhhh, stop it, dont say any word or you're gonna start it again"

Onew watched them bickered and he said

"Looks like the two of you gonna end up married with each other"

Then Taemin said

"Dont be like my sister , you should backup me not agreed with her"

Then Onew just shut his mouth cause he knew that Taemin sometimes being so childish. Taerin there just agreed with what Onew had just said since she had said that once in the airplane when they were heading back to Seoul from their vacation in Busan. While they were shopping, Taerin's dad suddenly called her and said to bring Taemin home with her and go to his office tomorrow with him bcs he has something IMPORTANT to tell them so she just agreed with him.

 

 

Taerin's POV

 

 

Its a weekend today , it was bored to stay at home doing nothing hm , so i message Taemin if he want to follow me to go shopping since Aeri is busy. Then , Taemin called me,

"Oh noona annyeong !"

"Annyeong taemin ah , you get my message right ? So do you want to follow me to go shopping or not ?"

"I want to go since i dont have any schedule today but can Onew hyung followed us too ?"

"Ah sure , you can bring him with us , i dont mind and lets meet at XXX Shopping Mall , 3 p.m , okay ?"

"Nae , arasso , i got to go now noona , annyeong"

"Oh annyeong taemin ah , take care !"

After i got a call from Taemin , suddenly Aeri called me , she said she can go shopping with me bcs shes done with her business. Then , i remember something aish , they might bickered again when they meet. I still remember our vacation in Busan last month , where both of them sulked when they have to seat next to each other in the airplane. Its 3 p.m now , im waiting for Aeri to come to my house since we already promised to go with my car. I drive my car to XXX Shopping Mall with Aeri. After 20 minutes, we arrived at the XXX Shopping Mall, i saw Taemin with Onew oppa waiting for us.

"Oh we're sorry if we are late and making you guys waitng for us" Haish I saw Aeri and Taemin glaring at each other, okay its so awkward here , then Onew oppa trying to break the awkwardness

"Ahhh genchana , we just arrived 5 minutes ealier that you guys"

"Noona why did you brought this girl with you ? I thought you came alone since she is busy" Taemin whined

"YAH KIDDO I HAVE NAME , AND MY NAME IS AERI , LEE AERI AND IM YOUR COUSIN AND KNOWN AS YOUR SISTER BESTFRIEND" 

After that , Onew and I just left them there since they didnt stop bickering. While we were shopping , and yes Aeri and Taemin still bickering , whats wrong with them, aish im gonna make sure they will get married to each other. Suddenly, i got a call from dad, he said to bring Taemin home with me and go to his office tomorrow and he has something IMPORTANT to tell us. I bet it must be about the arranged marriage thing , hah i know appa wont forced me , so I just agreed and im gonna meet him tomorrow.

 

We're so sorry for our grammar mistakes and typos we made, i really hope you guys understand it ! And we might not post this fanfic everyday since school has started. Anyway chap 7 is up :)