Chapter 12

Who Are You

Author's POV

After a few days, Suho got a phone called but this time he didnt answered it. He knew what his appa gonna talked about. But then, his manager told him that his father said to meet his friend's daughter at one of the mall. The manager then gave him Taerin's number. At first he just ignored it but after the manager said that his father gonna make him to quit being an idol he started to hesitate if he had to call Taerin or not. Then he called Taerin anyway as he think of what his father said.
"Yah, lets meet"
"Who's this?"
"Lets meet at the mall"
"Excuse me but may I know who's this?"
"I'll be there in an hour, bye"

Suho just left Taerin clueless. Taerin seriously mad at that time. Taerin decided to not go as she didnt know who is that but then his father came and told her to get ready and met his future husband and that time she found out that Suho called her just now. It took her 30 minutes to get ready and her father yelled at her because she was late. When she arrived at the mall, she didnt see Suho face at all so she just waited there for about 15 minutes. Taerin started to feel annoyed and she decided to leave but then Suho came and caught her wrist. Taerin was so shocked that she wanted to scream but Suho close . The reason why Taerin was so shocked is because Suho was wearing all black.
"Yah yah its me"
"Who are you?!"
"Suho its suho!"
"Yahhhhhh! Why are you wearing all black with a mask like this"
"Paboya, the fans gonna recognize me if im not wearing like these"
"Aish"
After that they went in the mall and went to the restaurant first as they had something to talk.
"What are we doing here?" Taerin asked
"I have something to talk with you"
"Emm thats great cause i also have somthing to talk to"
"First of all, i dont wanna get married with you"
"Me also, its too early, but yeah i have no choice"
"So how?"
"I have a few rules after we get married"
"Me too, its not that you're the only one who have it"
Taerin started to get annoyed but she calm herself or this thing never come to an end. "Let me start first" Suho said
"No let me start first"
"Im gonna start first"
"Yah, let me start first"
"Arasso, good husband give his wife to start everything first"
"Euww, okay let me start, first of all, i want my own room"
"Me ..."
"Let me finish first Mr.Kim. Okay, secondly dont you ever touch my food unless you got my permission, third, dont you ever touch my things and lastly please mind your own business"
"Thats all Mrs Kim ? Okay im gonna start. Firstly, dont u ever touch my things but i can touch your thing"
"Mrs Kim ?! Wait !! Whattttt ?!?!!"
"Shh let me finish my word okay. Secondly, we have to act friendly in front of our parents. Third, do not interrupt with my business but i can interrupt your business since you're gonna be 'my wife'." Suho smirked.
"Wife my , urgh, all your rules only give you benefits and not to me" Taerin rolled her eyes.
"No choice"
"Aishh arasso arasso, but dont you ever touch my food unless i give you my permission."
After they had made their own 'rules', Suho had to go back to his dorm since he has another schedule and Taerin wanted to meet Aeri. But before they left
"Lets meet this evening" Suho said
"What for ?"
"We're gonna try our wedding dress silly" Suho annoyed
"Emm nae"
Then Taerin went to meet Aeri at one of the shop there.
"Heyyy! Its been a long time since i met you, i miss you so much"
"Yah, i miss you too , why are you here?"
"Why? Cant i be here? Hahaha just kidding. I just met Suho"
"What ?! Didnt you called Suho as Junmyeon ? Em did i miss something ? Come on tell me"
"Aigoo this kid, you're so fast if it about this. Emm i met him just now and he gave me some rules, i give it to him too"
"Uuh whats rules ?"
"He told me that i cant touch his thing but he can touch mine, i said i want my own room, he dont want me to interrupt his business but he can interrupt my business"
"Woah that's so unfair, is there anything else?"
"I know right but i dont mind as long as he didnt touch my food without my permission"
"Yah, Taerinah, you never change. You eat a lot but you still skinny. Im so envy with you. Any secret ?"
"HAHAHAHAHA MY SECRET IS ALWAYS EATING WHENEVER YOU ARE HUNGRY"
And then they laughed and they went shopping together.
That evening as promised, they met at the same place.
"Lets go"
"Emm okay"
Then they headed to Park's Boutique to try the wedding dress that their parents had choose for them. When they arrived, the staff greet them warmly and they even know that it was Taerin and Suho so they brought them to try the dress and tuxedo. Suho went to try first after that he waited for Taerin to try her dress. When Taerin had done wearing the dress and she showed it to Suho, Suho gasped when he saw Taerin in that dress, she looks so elegant but he controlled himself.
"Is it okay?" Taerin asked
"Emm okay"
"Yah say something"
"Its okay lets go home now"
"Its okay ? Thats all you can say huh, come on compliment me some more ?"
"You looks fine in that dress, Mrs Kim"
"Urgh cold hearted guy, ahhh arasso" Taerin felt annoyed once again then after that they went back to their house. After a few weeks, Suho and Taerin are officially married.*Guys, we will skip their wedding part since we dont know how to write it , just imagine it by your own imaginary okay ? So basically they're married and now they're heading to their 'house'.

 

 

We're sorry if this chapter is boring. We dont have enough time but here we are trying to make our time to update this fanfic. Btw , if anyone is curious where are we from , we are from Malaysia :) But sadly, we are not going to #ExoluXionInMalaysia bcs our parents doesnt gave us permission to go there 😭😭 So, we hope msian exols will roared up Stadium Merdeka this 12 March !! Lets show them that they have a lot of fans in Malaysia too ! 💕💕