Chapter 17

Who Are You

Author's POV

Suho made a confuse face as he didnt know what his appa gave them.
"What is this ?"
"Open it" his appa said.
Suho then opened it and he saw two flight tickets. Taerin also looked confuse and waiting for Suho to tell her what is the thing that appa gave.
"Tickets ?" Suho asked
"Yes, its for your honeymoon" omma smiled.
"Honeymoon ? You dont need to do this omma, appa" Taerin said.
"Its our second present for you, besides, i want you to spend time together because you were so busy that you dont have time to spend together right ?"
"But appa, how about my schedule ?"
"Its okay, i had managed it"
"Thank you so much oppa, omma, saranghae"
"Eh, we got to go now, see you when you get back from you honeymoon okay"
"You wanna go home already ? Why so early ?"
"Aigoo this kid, we have something to do" they smiled.
"Okay then"
Then Taerin and Suho sent their parents to the door and they waited until the car was gone from their sight.
"Yehet! We're going for honeymoon!"
"Aii, did you just say yehet ? Its Sehun words right? Emm you're addicted already" Suho said.
"Uu you get jealous easily, aih so cute" Taerin pinched Suho cheek.
"Yah, im not kid okay"
"Btw, where are we going?"
"To the japan this Friday"
"This Friday ? Seriously ? I have to pack my thing now"
"Yah, today is Sunday, why do you have to pack right now ?"
"Because i want to" Taerin said and left Suho alone at the living room.
"Suit yourself"

On the other hand, at S.M. Entertainment, Taemin were practicing with s, after finishing the dance practice, he got a called from his parents telling that Taerin will go to Japan this Friday. When he arrived at SHINee's dorm, he quickly called Kai.
"Jonginah"
"Eoo ?"
"Did you heard the news ?"
"News ? About what ?"
"So you didnt heard yet. For your information, Suho hyung and Taerin noona gonna go for honeymoon this Friday"
"HONEYMOON ? Where ?"
"Japan"
"JAPAN?!"
"Yah no need to be that shocked okay, my ears hurt. Btw, lets meet, i will be there in 30 minutes"
"Arasso"
While they were talking, actually, there were Chanyeol and Kris hearing what they said and they quickly went to tell the members about the news.
"Guys, Suho and Taerin gonna go for honeymoon" Chanyeol told them.
"Honeymoon ? Seriously ?"
"Yupp, and guess where is the place they are going"
"Busan ?
"Did you just said Busan ? Seriously Luhan hyung ?"
"Molla"
"They are going to Japan"
"WHAT?! Why so far ? And then Suho hyung gonna leave me here with you all ?"
"Yahh, when will you change Sehuna ? They're going honeymoon why do they have to bring you ?"
"Who knows right" Sehun laughed.
While they were talking, Kai on the other hand were getting ready to meet Taemin.
"Guys, im going out"
"Where do you wanna go ?"
"To meet Taemin"
"I want to go to" Sehun said.
"No one allowed" Kai answered.
"Ish"
After Kai went to the car,
"Guys, lets follow him" Chanyeol gave an idea.
"Kajaa!"
"Thas a good idea, lets go"
They silently followed Kai's car at the back and when they arrived at the destination, they hid but they couldnt stop talking. Taemin and Kai were sitting on the chair and they discussed about the honeymoon.
"Yah, lets follow them"Taemin said.
"Are you crazy ? They're going for honeymoon okay"
"I know but if we didnt follow them, we cant make them close"
"You're right, let's follow them"
"Lets make some strategy to make them close to each other"
Then they discussed about their KaiTae's project.
Kris who heard what they were saying, silently went to the member and told them that Kai and Taemin gonna go to Japan to and thats make them felt jealous.
"Lets go there too" Xiumun suggested.
"Kajaaa"
"But kris hyung, when will they go ?"
"Ohmygosh, i didnt heard them talked about when will they go"
"Yah hyung!"
"What ?! Thats not my fault okay."
"Guyssss, theres no need to argue about small matter okay, lets go home now and wait for Kai to go home, then D.O can checked when will they go to the Japan on the ticket okay."
"Arasso kaja"
Then, they went home togther and waited for Kai to came back. 1 hour later, Kai came back home and went to his room after that he went to the kitchen. D.O quickly went to Kai's room and tried to find the ticket but he was caught by Kai.
"Kyungsoo hyung what are you doing ?"
"Nothing"
D.O quickly went back to the living room and told the member about what happened just now. After that, Kai came and joined them.
"Err, guys, i have something to tell you guys"
"What is it ?"
"Im going to Japan this Friday with Taemin"
"What ?! This Friday ?" They prentended to be shock.
"Eoo, dont worry, we just go there for a while"
"But for what ?"
"We have something to do"
"I want to follow you"
"Hell no okay"
Then they just continued talking to each other and they went to sleep after that.

On Friday morning, Taerin woke up early as she so excited about the honeymoon. She went to make breakfast for Suho then she went upstairs and dress up.
"Wake up please!"
"Engg"
"Wake up wake up" Taerin pulled the blanket. Suho woke up and looked at the clock.
"Why do you wake me up so early, i wanna sleep again"
Suho tried to pull the blanket back but Taerin hold it.
"Dont you remember?"
"Whatt?" Suho answered lazily.
"Yahh palli wake up, we're gonna miss our flight"
"Flight?"
"THE HONEYMOON, ohhh my" Taerin getting annoyed.
"Ahhh? Gosh im forgot" He quickly woke up and went to the bathroom.
Taerin just nod her head and then she went downstairs after folded the blanket. After they had breakfast together they were getting ready to go the airport.
"Can you help me take the luggage ?"
"Eii, go and take by yourself"
"Yahhh dont you remember that theres your things in that luggage too huh ?"
"I dont remember tho" Suho grinned
"Haaaaa please please please" Taerin made an aegyo
"Aih im not going to fall for your aegyo"
"Jinjja ? Dear my lovely husband Mr.Kim, can you please help me ?"
"Dont do that! Errrgh arasso. If this not because of my things, i will not take this luggage okayyy!"
Taerin just smiled watching Suho stomped his feet and went to take the luggage. After that they went on the car and headed to airport.

Meanwhile, Kai and Taemin flight were on the afternoon but Kai went out early in the morning to meet Taerin. At that time, other members were still sleeping, their tickets were on evening as they didnt want to Kai know that they were going to Japan too.

It was afternoon, and they were already woke up.
"Guys, get ready, we're going to Japan, uhuuu" Chanyeol said happily.
"Yehet!"
"Kajaaa"
"Lets go"
"Japan here we go"
They were so happy to go to Japan.
"Yah guys, palli, we're gonna miss the flight" Tao said.
"Seriously Tao ? We have 3 hours more okay"
"Whatever, we have to go now okay"
"Aish this kid"
Then they went to the van and headed to the airport. At the airport, there were so many fans that they couldnt walk but theres guards that helped them to walk with ease. On the flight,
"I didnt expect that they will know about this"
"Its okay, they're our fans right, so its okay, without them, we will be nothing"
"You're right" Kris answered.
Then they slept in the flight since its a long journey and it takes times to arrive there.

 

 

Wooottt , so how ? Is it okay ? Sorry guys , i forgot to post this chapter yesterdayy 🙏im so sorryyyy okay and enjoy reading this chap 💕 And sorry too for typos and grammar mistakes we've made 🐝