Chapter 16

Who Are You

Did i say that both of them drifted off to dreamland ? Nah, actually not for Suho. He couldn't sleep because of his curious about Taerin changing the bed sheets last night. He waited until 3 a.m but there was no sign that Taerin gonna wake up and change the bed sheets again but he didn't stop there, dying out of curious he then called Taemin. Yes its 3 a.m but he called like there's nothing.
"Taeminah?"
"Emm" Taemin answered lazily as he was sleeping at that time.
"Are you sleeping?"
"No hyung, im cooking now, aish why are you asking me that"
"Im sorry, actually i want to ask you something"
"What is it?"
"What does it mean when a girl change the bed sheets on 3 a.m?" Asked Suho innocently.
"What hyung? Why are you asking me? How do i know?"
"Because last night Taerin change the bed sheets on 3 a.m. Her mood also, sometimes she's happy but she can be mad in no time, i seriously dont get it why and im afraid if shes doing something bad behind my back"
"Ahh about that its nothing. Emph hyung, just wait for about 7 days okay, annyeong hyung, i wanna sleep" Taemin then end the call leaving Suho clueless.
"Aish, Taeminah? Taeminah? Hello? Aigoo this kid, why did he ask me to wait for about 7days? Uhh this siblings are so mysterious, nevermind i will just go to sleep then" Suho mumbled by himself then he went to sleep.

The next day, Taerin woke up early and went to make some breakfast. After that, she went upstairs and woke Suho up
"Hey wake up, wake up!"
Suho still felt sleepy as he sleep late last night but he forced himself to wake up then he went to the bathroom and washed his face while Taerin there was busy finding something. After Suho had done washed his face he then went downstairs with Taerin. They had some breakfast together and then they went to the living room.
"Emm, can i ask you a favor ?" Taerin asked.
"What ? Dont tell me that you want a kiss" Suho said while he defend himself using a pillow jokingly.
"Uhh, please, not that thing okay"
"So what is it ?" He then put back the pillow down.
"Err, i want you to buy me something"
"What ?"
"Em er its urghh, can you buy me some pad" Taerin said and her face went all red because she was embarassed.
"Pad ? Ahhh i got it now so you are on your period right ? Did you change the bed sheets because of that ? I called Taemin last night and asked him about the bed sheet and he asked me to wait for about 7 days. Im sorry i didnt have girl siblings so i dont know much about the period thing"
"What ?! You called that girly kid? Uh stop it, you're embarrasing me" Taerin said while she covered her cheek.
"No need to feel shy hahahahaha im your husband"
"Uh can you buy it ? I really really really need it "
"Arasso, i will go and get ready, you dont want to follow me ?"
"No thanks, you go alone okay" Taerin said
"Ahh why ?"
"Im lazy and period pain is attacking me"
"Period pain ?"
"Nahh it girls stuffs, no need to know"
"No tell me about that"
"Aishhhhh NO just get ready now okay and dont worry I already eat painkiller"
"Okay then"
Then Suho just went upstairs and get ready and went downstairs wearing all black including the mask.
"Uhh, it must be hard to live as an idol" Taerin said teasing Suho.
"Its fun afterall"
"Wait, buy some eggs too, i want to make some cookies"
"Nae Mrs. Kim"

At the shop, Suho went to look for what Taerin had asked him to buy. When he found it, he looked confused as there were so many of them and he felt really embarrased at that time as the ahjumma there were staring at him. He then called Taerin to ask her about the pad.
"Taerinah ?"
"Yes, why ?"
"Which one should i buy ? The one with the wing or not ?"
"Emm wait"
"Can you please be quick ? The ahjumma here keep on staring at me as i had done some crime."
"Just take one of them , i dont care" Taerin ended up the call
"Huh huh ? Taerinah taerinaah, yahhhhh aishh"
He quickly took one of them suddenly one of the ahjumma greeted him
"Are you buying this for your wife ? Ahjumma smiled
"Ahh nae"
"Aigoo such a good husband. What is your name young man ?"
"Kim Junmyeon, ah thank you ahjumma" Suho smiled
"Junmyeon ah i think you should buy this pad with the wings on it, who knows maybe shes still on heavy flow"
"Ahhh arasso, gomawo ahjumma"
"No need to thank me, and please take a good care of your wife and i know that you really love her" He thanked ahjumma and then went to take the eggs and went back to his car.
"Ohmygosh, buying this pad is so embarassing me. Kim Taerin just wait i will take my revenge on you" Suho mumbled and then thinking about the ahjumma's words "Hm should I try giving her some chance and get to know her heart ?" while he drive his car back to home.

"Yahhhhh open the door please"
Taerin quickly went to the door and open it, she then took the pad from him.
"I felt so embarrased right now, urgh, next time when you went to the shop, please buy that thing a lot okay"
"Im sorry" Taerin smiled.
"I will not but it anymore, a lot of ahjumma is watching me you know" Suho whinned.
Taerin went upstairs and put it in the wardrobe. She then went to the kitchen to make some cookies.
"May i help you?" Suho asked.
"No its okay, i can do it"
"I still wanna help tho, let me do something"
"Okay then, but dont regret it okay. Put this flour in the bowl"
"Naeee" Suho followed what Taerin asked
"Yahhh! What are you doing?! Cant you put it in properly ?"
"Hehehe, im sorry" Suho said then he touch Taerin cheek with flour on his hand.
"What are you doing ?!"
Taerin then did the same thing Suho had done to her but Suho didn't stop there.
"Geumanhae!!" Taerin shouted.
"Arasso arasso, so whats next ?"
"Nothing just stay there and please dont do anything"
"But .."
"Just watch me can you ?"
"Arasso" Suho sighed
Then he just watched what Taerin did until she put it in the oven.
"So well organized" Suho mumbled while smiling.
"Eh what ? Did you say something ?"
"Did i ? Nope i didnt say anything" Suho smiled.
"You can wait at the living room, its gonna take a long time for this to cook"
"Im gonna wait here"
They wait for about an hour while chatting with each other.
"Yey! Its done"
"I want to taste it" Suho said like a kid.
"Wait first, its hot"
"Emm its delicious"
"Is it ?" Taerin looked happy
"I will send some of this to your members. Sehun really loves cookies" Taerin then said again.
"Noo, i want to eat all of it by myself"
"What ?! This much ?"
"Yes, why ?" Suho asked innocently
"So childish"
"Im not hmph" Suho sulked
Then the bell suddenly rang and both of them went to the door with all the messy on their face. When they opened the door, they were totally shocked to see who was coming.


CLIFFHANGER ?! Dududududuggggg !!

 

 

 


Curious? Hahahhaaha, Its just Suho's parents who came actually. They came with full of thing in their hand.
"Ohh omma appa, come in" Taerin greeted and bowed to them.
"Omma why didnt you tell me that you want to come ?"
"Why ? Cant i come to my own son house?"
"Its not like that omma"
"By the way, whats wrong with your faces ?"
Taerin and Suho then realised that they didnt wash their face yet because of the flour so they quickly wiped their face.
"Ahh this? Hehe, nothing omma" Taerin answered while they were heading to the living room.
"I smell something good!" Suho's appa said
"Taerin and I bake some cookies just now"
"Ahh so thats why your faces like that" Suho's mom said and they just smiled.
"I will bring some cookies for you"
"Me too." Suho followed Taerin.
"They cant even split with each other, i wonder how was Taerin when Suho's not at home" his omma said to his appa..
"I think Suho was the one who cant live without Taerin, hahahaha" His appa answered. Then, Taerin came with some cookies while Suho was holding a jar of orainge juice.
"Hey, come on sit here, we want to tell you something" Suho's appa asked them to sit.
"What is it ? Both if them said at the same time.
"We have something special for the two of you. Here you go" Suho's appa said while he gave them something on his hand.

 

 

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN 😂😂 Its so embarassing for us to write about 'that' part. I cant stop laughing yknow 😂😂😂 Guys chapter 16 is uuuuuuup ! 💕And thank you for reading and subscribing to this storyy , love yaa 🐝🐝