Chapter 8

Who Are You

Taerin's POV

 

After we finished shopping , I walked to Onew oppa and told him that appa asked me to bring Taemin home,

"Onew oppa, em appa told me to bring Taemin home with me, so i think you have to go back alone, is that okay ?"

"Genchana, im okay, dont worry" Onew oppa smiled 

Then, i walked to Taemin and told him about that 

"Noona, are you telling me that we are going back with 'our cousin' hm ?"

"Yes , and pls stop bickering , you guys give me a headache today hmph!"

And then i drive back to my house with Aeri and Taemin. After 40 minutes, we arrived at home and Aeri bid a goodbye to Taemin and I. That night, i hear someone knocking my bedroom door and it was Taemin,

"What do you want, Taeminah ?"

"Noona, em em can i sleep with you tonight ? Its been a long time since i slept with you since you studies at L.A"

"Hm , lemme think first"

"Ayooo, come on noona, im promised im not going to disturb you tonight, im changed now"

"Okay, you can sleep with me tonight but why so sudden ? I means its about 2 months i came back from L.A but why now you want to sleep with me ?"

"Stop asking me noona, im tired, i wanna sleep now"

"Yah yah yahh, pls close the door"

"Aaaa noona im tired, can you pls close the door for me ?" Taemin make an aegyo 

"Aishh arraso arraso" So, Taemin and I went to sleep, i dont know why Taemin suddenly wanna sleep with me but nah im so lazy to think about it. 

 

Author's POV

 

After they had ate at the restaurant, they went to a mall then they went back to their dorm that night. Because Suho was so excited to go home, he quickly went to his room and packed his thing. He also brought some present at the mall for his parents as he havent met them for ages. Then Sehun came to me,

"Woah you bring a lot of thing, its not like you're gonna stay there for a month"

"Can you please just leave me alone for once?"

"Nope hyung" Sehun smiled and he hugged Suho

"Let me go, i wanna sleep now"

"Aigoo this hyung kyeopta"

"Turn off the light please" Suho went to sleep early that night. 

The next morning, Suho woke up early in the morning and he quickly went to take a shower. Lay and D.O also had woke up that time. They're preparing other's member breakfast. D.o also packed some food for Suho parents. After taking a shower, suho went to eat with the other members then he get on the van. After about an hours, he arrived at his house, his parents already waited in front of their house and they hugged suho tightly. They were happy to see each other that they couldnt stop talking. 

"Hows you doing?"

"Are you alright?"

"Did you eat well?"

Suho couldnt answer all the question cause theres too many of them. Then, his father suddenly said, 

"Actually i have something to tell you" His dad said.

"Honey he just arrived, pls let him rest first"His mom said to his dad then his dad agreed. 

"Junmyeonah, go to your room and take some rest. We will talk about this later okay"

"Arasso omma"

Then that evening, his parents called him to discuss something.

"Junmyeon, actually we have something to tell you"

"What is it omma?"

His parents looked hesitated to tell him then Suho said

"Its okay omma appa, just tell me" then his dad said

"You have to get married son, its for your own good"

Suho shocked that he couldnt say anything then his dad continued.

"You have to understand us Junmyeon, I want you to get married to one of my friends daughter"

"But appa, what about my career ? My contract ? My fans ? I wont hurts my fans appa and it says that i cant get married"

"I already talked with Lee Soo Man and he give us a greenlight already" His dad said.

"But appa, i didnt ready yet. Im still young"

"Kim Junmyeon, i will give you two choices. First, get married. Second, leave your career" His dad looked mad.

"But .... appa ...."

"No buts , choose which one, and pls think rationally"

Then Suho quickly went back to his room because he couldnt accept what his dad had said just now. When his parents called him to eat, he didnt go downstairs. He just trapped himself in his room. The next day, he woke up early in the morning and went back to his dorm. He left some note for his mom.

 

Suho's POV

 

Im excited about going home at first but now i didnt. Im happy to see my parents cause its been a long time since i met them but i couldnt accept this.

"You have to get married son" "You have two choices"

That word still in my mind. I couldnt stop thinking about that. How about my career ? The contract ? The fans ? And the most important is how about the members ? It says that i cant get married until the contract is over but my dad asked me to get married and he already asked Lee Soo Man seongsaengnim. *im sorry idk how to spell it* Im not ready to get married and im seriously cant accept it. They said that it is for my own good but i dont think so. I think it is for my dad good, it is for his company i know it. He gave me choices that i cant even choose, i dont want both of them. Why cant they understand me? Im still young and I need time to enjoy first, theres a lot of things i need to learn before i get married. After i heard what they said to me, I quickly went back to my room and the next morning I left my house early in the morning but I left my mom a note 'Im sorry omma, i didnt mean to disobey appa words but pls give me time to think about it, i still couldnt accept the facts that im going to get married soon and dont worry about me, i went back to my dorm'

But i felt a little bit guilty since i do that to my parents but i have no choice, i cant just stay there and accept what i dont want. I didnt like to do something that i dont like and someone is forcing me to the thing i dont want to do. If they asked me to do something else, i can accept it but this time seriously i think its too much for me since it is about marriage and marriage is not for fun. I want to enjoy my life first before i get married.

 

 

 

We have smth to tell you guys , we will only updated this fanfic on weekend. As you know , school has started and yes both of us are highschoolers :)