Miss Dokgo's Experiment

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang. It only means the class has already ended. Kim Nana felt relieved. She was so bored looking at Miss Dokgo talking about something she didn’t understand.It’s time to go home. Finally. It’s not that she wanted to go home. It’s just she finally can get out of the school. But before saying their goodbye to the class adviser, Miss Dokgo tapped her table thrice to get their attention.

 

“Kim Nana, Jeong Seonwoo, see me at the teachers’ office.”

 

Jeez! What is it this time? Did she do something wrong? Did she get caught doing something? She could not think of any school policy that she broke this time. She even quit smoking months ago. What does Miss Dokgo want this time? And why did it had to be with Seonwoo?

 

The whole class said goodbye to Miss Dokgo and their class adviser left.

 

Nana got her backpack and stood up. If she has to go to the teacher’s office, she had to go early and ahead of Seonwoo, too. She doesn’t want to go with Seonwoo in the office. She was nearly at the door when someone grabbed her arm.

 

“Hey, Nana, don’t forget your flowers.” It was Eunha. She put the bouquet of flowers back in her arms. She was really annoyed. Why does she have to carry those stupid flowers around? Her eyes met with Seonwoo who was just a few feet across her. As she can’t stand his gaze, she quickly turn and went back to the door.

 

Nana walked fast. She wanted to get away. People stared as she walked carrying those flowers. She would really love to throw those if only she wasn’t secretly hoping that it was Seonwoo who had given those. Although it was impossible, there’s a tiny bit of hope in her heart.

 

“Are you that happy receiving those flowers that you have to show it to everyone here in school?” a cold voice ask behind her.

 

It was Jeong Seonwoo. She was surprised to see him right on her back. She thought he was still inside of their classroom. He looked as though someone made him mad and was ready to take his anger on her.

 

She did not answer him. What does he want her to do? It’s too big to fit it inside her bag. Does he want her to put those flowers in a tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter