The Rose and the Bear

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonwoo grabbed Nana’s hand again, trying to put the bandages intact. “I’ve thought of it many times,” he began, eyes on her hands. “And yes, I knew your feelings for me. I’m not that insensitive of what others feel. But everyone else and I know that you too, knew what I felt for Min Se Yi.”

 

“Min Se Yi likes Seolchan. Anyone who isn’t stupid can see that,” Kim Nana pointed out. If he is that sensitive, why couldn’t he sense that and stop his craziness with Min Seyi. Why does he keep on pushing his self to Min Seyi when he knew Seolchan is the one inside Min Seyi’s heart?

 

“Are you trying to say that I’m stupid?” 

 

Nana did not answer. She silently hoped that he would get it. That silence means yes. She thinks that Seonwoo is really stupid. Maybe it’s the right time for someone to pointed that out. He’s good in everything else but when it comes to lessons for the heart, he’s lacking.

 

Seonwoo nodded several times. “Yeah, maybe I am. I’m stupid. Or maybe I’m blinded of the love I have for Seyi.”

 

He was way too serious. She could feel the sincerity in his voice. But does he has to tell her that? She wanted him to stop talking. It felt like he was rubbing salt in her fresh wounds.

 

“Could you stop it already?” she could hear her own voice cracking. She could not even control the tears running on her cheeks. “Fine! I get it that she’s the one you love. Is that all that you wanted to say? Let’s save sime time, okay? You love her and you’re willing to wait for her until you die. The end. Now, you go. Just leave me alone.”

 

”But I don’t want to leave you.”

 

Nana scratched her head with her free hand in frustration. “Wae? I told you, I wanted to move on. So just let me. Jebal.” More tears were running down her cheeks. This is really painful. Why not just kill her?

 

“I wanted to move on, too.” That words silenced her. She looked at him intently. It was like everything stopped from moving.

 

Does that mean he wanted to break free from his feelings for Seyi? For real? And why is he saying these to her? Is he suggesting that they date for real? His hands moved, cupped her face and wipe her tears with his thumbs. “It wasn’t the reason why I accepted your coupons but I never thought that it would make me forget about Seyi a little. And I really enjoyed that time when we were together.”

 

Nana grabbed Seonwoo’s hands and put it down the table. His hands were sending shivers on her spine that she could not concentrate; making it hard for her to understand what he’s saying. Did her coupons worked it’s magic? “So why did you let the coupons expire?”

 

 She was dying to know the reasons behind it. There were just a few coupons left. Why did he decided to end it all and with that song? She always thought that he is a total gentleman and prince but he became a jerk on her eyes after that. She was using that excuse on how he was a jerk to forget about her feelings for him but she was unsuccessful with that.

 

“It’s because, at that time, I didn’t want to let Seyi go. I have known her since we’re kids and love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter