Jung Seonwoo’s Girlfriend

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will this be the last time the Color Bar will perform?” It was Shin Eunha who asked the question.

 

“Of course, it’s not the last time. The school may have disbanded us but we can always sing together whenever we’re together. Even after we graduate, let’s make a promise to meet once in a while, okay?” Seyi said patting her friend’s shoulder.

 

Kim Nana doubted what she heard. It maybe not be the last time they will perform as a group but she was sure everything will be different after they graduated. It is, for her, at least. She had already planned her escape off her father’s grasp after she graduated. Her father had promised he would let her off.   

 

“Exactly how far are we going anyway? I’m already tired.” 

 

If only Nana has magic power, she would make Eunha’s mouth shut. How dare her say she’s tired when she’s only carrying two maracas with her while she, Seyi and Sunwoo are carrying guitars on their back. But it was Seyi’s suggestion that they sing a song for Seonwoo’s girlfriend so she deserves to be tired. And it was Seonwoo’s girlfriend they will be singing so he deserves it, too. She’s the only one who’s stupid enough to join them in this gig.

 

“We’re nearly there,” Seonwoo answered enthusiastically. 

 

He glared at Seonwoo who could not possibly see what she just did because she was the last person at the back and he was the one leading the way. If only she could kick her right there, right now, she would do that. But she didn’t want to explain her actions to the rest of the band. And that’s making her more sulky.

 

Why does it have to be like this? She had waited patiently. She tried to give up on her feelings for Seonwoo. She knew she would succeed one day if she stay away from him but that thing happened. Seonwoo confessed that he might like her and she thought he was telling the truth. What would he get with a lie anyway? Did he thought playing her would be fun? Did he thought that because everyone in the school were afraid of her, dating her will make him more of a man? She didn’t thought that Jung Seonwoo is this cruel.

 

Nana is so familiar in this street and she was quite sure that residential homes were atleast one kilometer away. And he told them they were nearly there. Who is he trying to fool? Can’t she just go back now? Why did she agreed to be there anyway? Maybe because she wanted to check out Jung Seonwoo’s girlfriend. She wanted to know how pretty she was and want to know what exactly make Seonwoo fall for her.

 

‘How far is it exactly?” asked Kyudong impatiently. It wasn’t just her who was grumpy since lunch. She noticed that Kyudong was also not in the mood. She could bet anything, he’ll bite anyone who mess with him today. Even Shin Jaerok seem to sense it and was quiet the whole afternoon.

 

“We’re here!” It was Seyi who answered his question. 

 

Nana looked up at the place they were heading. It was a hospital. Are they serious? Is Seonwoo’s girlfriend a nurse or a doctor? That would be weird. They are only high school students. A nurse or a doctor would be too old for him. So, then, she’s a patient?

 

“Oppa!”

 

Her questions had been answered when a bald child standing outside the main door called Seonwoo cheerily. Seonwoo waved at the child. Looking from the back., she knew he was smiling at her. He took light steps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter