Jealousy Incarnate

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNCH TIME. Nana and Seonwoo left the classroom first and headed down to the school canteen. They were really carefull not to let anyone notice them. Seonwoo went out first. Nana let a moment pass before she followed him. She could feel Kyudong’s gaze followed her as she went out.

 

To further muddled their real relationship in the eyes of everyone, they did not choose the same table but positioned themselves with their backs against each other. Despite that, Nana was happy with their position. Just by thinking that they were just a foot apart, makes her feel giddy and excited.

 

“Eat a lot,” Seonwoo said just loud enough for her to hear.

 

“You, too,” she answered. It’s fortunate that no one else’s were sitting near them. But fate must be against them this time when she saw the rest of the members of Color Bars were approaching their table. Seolchan is the only one who was absent today due to some TV guesting on a variety show.

 

Min Seyi was the first to arrive. She put down her tray next to her but did not sit and approached Seonwoo’s table. She knocked on his table three times. Nana did not dare to look on what’s happening on the next table. She just continued eating her food.

 

“Ya, Jung Seonwoo. People might think that you are not getting along with Kim Nana. We’re on the same band but you won’t even sit on Nana’s table.”

 

Nana forced herself not to smile. She did not hear any reply from Seonwoo. She was sure he did not expect something like this would happen. The next thing she knew, Seyi was forcing him to sit beside her. Still, she just continue eating trying to pretend she did not care.

 

“Why would anyone care to where I eat my lunch and whom I eat it with?” Seonwoo asked quietly. “Just sit where - ever.” The volume of his voice decreased as Kyudong sit in front of them looking intently. 

 

“Just eat,” Seyi ordered and Seonwoo did not have a choice but to follow. His every move was very careful as if he’s afraid he might do something wrong.

 

“For you.” Nana looked up to see who dropped a box of cookie in front of her food. It was   Cha Donam. He was looking down at the table, not even looking at her. He looks so shy that you wouldn’t think he was once a bully in their classroom.

 

“Ya, Cha Donam! What are you doing?” Kyudong quickly reached the box out of the table.

 

“Ya! That’s not for you!” Donam grabbed it but Kyudong was so fast, he hid it under the table, away from Donam’s reach. “Give it to me!”

 

Everyone on their table stopped what they’re doing when they heard Eunha’s laughter. “Cha Donam! Don’t try to tell us, you’re J- the secret admirer of Nana?”

 

All their eyes went to Donam, waiting for confirmation. Well, it is possible. Nana is not that stupid. She knew something has changed after these boys saw her dancing on the basement. It maybe not that obvious but she could sense it. And didn’t Kyudong confessed his feelings earlier? But she really hoped that Donam is not ‘J’.

 

“No. No. Of course, not,” blushing, he quickly denied. “Shut up, you - you-“ she pointed at Eunha but seemed to lost the words he would call her. At the end he just stood up and left.

 

Eunha was still enjoying it. “Stupid, bully.”

 

“Ya…” Kyudong, warned but not strong enough to scare Eunha. It was just like he was objecting on the way Eunha bullies his best friend.

“I don’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter