Finding ‘J’ Secret Admirer

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Nana had to get up early just to be the one of earliest to be in the school. She promised Seonwoo that she will accompany him on finding her ‘J’ secret admirer. Actually, she was also curious of who it was but she doesn’t want to voice it out. Seonwoo seems so angry everytime she mention something that’s connected to her secret admirer. He even became mad when he accidentally said ‘bear’.

 

Anyway, they’ve become successful in getting to school early. Seonwoo is even earlier than her. 

 

“I’m really going to find out who’s J today,” Seonwoo said in a low voice.

 

“Why can’t we just ignore those presents?” Nana asked.

 

“Sorry, but I can’t do that. And besides, we’re already here. We’ll just wait for the culprit,” he said as if, ‘J’ is a criminal or something.

 

So, they just stood there behind the door and whenever they hear footsteps they would go under the teacher’s table without any sound.

 

After five false alarms, the back door of their classroom slowly opened. They heard a very careful foot step, entering. They did not dare to look who it was yet, in case that someone would see them and they wouldn’t caught him.

 

When they heard a zipper being opened, she knew it was a bag that someone was opening, and she guessed Seonwoo knew it was a bag, too. He peeked at the side of the table and then, he froze. With her heart crazily beating, she also took a peek and was also taken aback.

 

Standing beside her desk, carrying a small heart shaped box which she was sure was a box of chocolate and smiling blankly as if he was in a dreamland or something is their classmate and a co-member of Color Bar, Kyudong. She held her breath and prayed that he was just passing by and that he wouldn’t left that box on her desk. But he did. Nana could not believe her eyes. She could not believe that Kyudong is the one who is leaving gifts for her. Yes, she knew he was a shy type but she could not believe that he has guts to give her that.

 

When Seonwoo went out of their hiding place, Nana grabbed his shirt to pull him back. She knew Kyudong will be embarassed when he saw them and she doesn’t want that. But Seonwoo, doesn’t seem to care whether Kyudong will be embarassed or not. He was too strong for her to handle so when she pulled him, she was the one who’d been pulled in return (**sorry, I could not seem to think of the right words to explain it**).

 

 Kyudong was really surprised to see them in front of him. He looked like he had seen a ghost. And when their eyes met in just a split of second, he turned his gaze down.  She did the same way. She doesn’t know what’s the reason but she was feeling shy, too.

 

“Park Kyudong, let’s talk.” Seonwoo’s voice is like a king’s order but Kyudong turned to run away. Seonwoo is much faster than him, he caught Kyudong. He put his hands around Kyudong’s shoulder and motioned him outside the classroom. Confused and don’t know what to do, Nana just followed them.

 

The three of them arrived at the rooftop. It is only then Seonwoo released Kyudong. “So, it’s you,” Seonwoo started. Nana bit her lower lips as she listened.

 

Kyudong just stood there. He seemed so nervous and was shaking. His eyes is fixed on the ground.

 

“Tell me, what is it that you left on Kim Nana’s table.” Seonwoo demanded.

 

Nana saw how Kyudong clenched his fists. He must be gathering his strenght in answering Seonwoo’s questions. “It’s just chocolates.”

 

“Chocolates? Why would you give her chocolates? It’s not even White Day.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter