The Biggest Idiot

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was too late. 

Go Hyerim had spilled the beans. It would have been okay if no one else were listening but she immediately heard that awkward silence after Hyerim’s revelation. Kim Nana could feel all the Color Bar members’ eyes fixed on her. 

‘Drat!’ she cursed on her mind. She wanted to agree on what Eunha said earlier. She could have whacked this little girl if only she’s not ill. 

She avoided Seonwoo’s eyes. The fact that she was so close to him at that moment made her so damn nervous. Her mind went blank and she don’t know what to say anymore. She could see the shocked face of Min Seyi and Shim Eunha on the side. It’s ruined! Her life was ruined! Now, she’ll be the laughing stock of all the Color Bar members. And who knows if the news would only stay on the members. Knowing Shim Eunha, she won’t be surprised if all her schoolmates knew this tomorrow. Her eyes were suddenly on the floor.

“Daebak!” she heard Eunha uttered. “There’s really one brave soul who have guts to dump our Kim Nana?” She then laughed like she was annoyed. “Who does he think he is? Don’t tell me he’s a student on our school?”

Her heart is about to explode in any minute. She doesn’t know what to do now. “You little twerp!” she silently cursed Hyerim. Although Hyerim could hear her, this little girl had known her for years and know her temper. She knew cursing like that won’t hurt her feelings.

“Kim Nana, tell us that idiot’s name and we’ll teach him a lesson for you.” It was Kyudong sounding like a brave man. She still did not dare to look at any of them.

“Yeah! He’s a big idiot!” Min Seyi said. Her voice tells her she’s really concerned. “Don’t let it bother you though. It’s his loss anyway! But I’ll still thwack his head when I see him.” Slowly, she shifted her vision from the floor to Min Seyi. There was no doubt, she is really angry with that big idiot.

“Right! He can’t do this to Kim Nana. Let’s kick that big idiot’s for once.” It was Cha Donam, punching his left hand with his right fist.

Kim Nana felt their concern. She tried so hard to prevent her eyes from being watery. How could it be that her moment of shame turns out to be the most touching moment of her life? It felt like she really find real friends through them. Slowly, she had let go of Hyerim’s mouth. 

“Mianhae Eonni,” Hyerim said, understanding the situation.

“It’s okay,” she silently said to Hyerim. Her eyes then went to Eunha and Seyi, then to Kyudong and Donam. “Thank you, guys. But it’s alright. It’s already in the past. I’m okay now.”

“Ya! Jung Seonwoo!” Nana nearly jumped as she heard Seyi’s angry voice. Did she already figured out that it was Jeong Seonwoo who broke her heart? “How can you be so heartless? Don’t you treat Nana as you’re friend?”

Nana si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter