Love Madness

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nana-ya, do you have any idea who might be your ‘J’ secret admirer?” Eunha asked before she can even settle on her seat.

 

‘It’s Jung Seonwoo,’ Nana wanted to answer but said, “I don’t know” instead. She managed to keep her face immobile as possible.

 

They are currently in the school canteen taking their lunch. She was the first to occupy the empty table on the left side. Normally, she eats alone in this table but sometimes some of the Color Bar members joins her table just like today. Eunha followed her there tagging Seyi along. Seolchan is just a few seconds late from Seyi and Seonwoo followed him. 

 

“Aren’t you curious of who’s behind sending you flowers and teddy bear?” Eunha just don’t know when to give up.

 

Nana’s eyes went to Seonwoo but he seems serious with his food. He didn’t even throw glances on her. Is he being shy? How cute.

 

“Wow! Our Kim Nana is really popular!” Seolchan exclaimed, trying to create a good mood, but went back to his food when she threw a murderous glance on him.

 

“We should focus on our school work while we are on the school,” Seonwoo suddenly spoke sounding really annoyed. “How can you think of this things when finals are coming?”

 

“Hmp! Who cares about finals? This is high school. We should enjoy ourselves while we were young. Everybody starts dating in high school. Right, Seyi?” Eunha’s hand that was holding a spoon suddenly positioned right under Seyi’s mouth as if it was a microphone.

 

“Err—“ Seyi seemed to be burdened on answering.

 

“Just because you’re mind is full of dating thing doesn’t mean that everyone else want to date,” Seonwoo said. 

 

That was odd. This is the first time Seonwoo acted like this. Nana never thought that Seonwoo could say something like this. Does he have a problem?

 

“Why? Are you not thinking of dating someone?” Eunha asked boldly. She seems not to be taken aback on Seonwoo’s odd behavior.

 

Seonwoo could not answer. Is it because he could not deny the fact that he is currently dating? Or is it because everyone knows that he likes Seyi before and he would become a total idiot if he answers ‘no’. 

 

“Kim Nana, let’s meet after class,” Seonwoo said instead. He carried his tray and just left. 

 

“Why is he so grumpy today?” Eunha asked as they watched Seonwoo left the room.

 

“Yeah. He seemed to be in a bad mood today. Maybe there was a problem in his house. Our classmate said that he was the earliest today and he was like that when they saw them.” Nana nodded as Seyi said those. Maybe he really had a problem at home. “By the way, Nana. Why are you meeting Seonwoo after class?”

 

“Miss Dokgo assigned Jung Seonwoo to be my tutor in English and Math.” 

 

“Really? She did that? But why did she did that for you? I’m also bad at Math. Why didn’t she assigned for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter