Friends? Maybe Not

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But I like you.”

 

Nana nearly choked hearing those words. She looked at Seonwoo wondering if he meant what he said. Her heart felt as if it was going to burst when she saw the sincerity on his eyes.

 

Is this even possible? 

 

Maybe she’s dreaming.

 

Can someone slap her to wake her up?

 

“You’re my friend. You’re a member of Color Bar. Of course, I like you.”

 

And that felt like she was pushed off a cliff. She could not breathe. She doesn’t want to be ‘just’ a friend. She turned her face back to the stairs. Tears had began to fall on her cheeks. 

 

“I don’t want to be your friend,” Nana said and stormed away.

 

 

 

THERE’S ONLY two places that could calm Nana. Singing in a karaoke is one, but as she doesn’t want to talk to anyone, going to their salon bar is not a very good option. And so, she went to her hiding place. It was a studio her father is renting for her where she creates some costumes and dresses for nobody.

 

That was her private sanctuary. No one would disturb her in there. Even her father’s men are not allowed to go in there. She had let all her tears out until it ran out. And after all some bleedy moments when sometimes she absent-mindedly run her hands in the machine, she was finally calm. 

 

Her heart is still in pain but it’s not like she will cry until she dies. Even those people who lost a special someone can still recover from the pain. All she needs now is time, as she believes in the saying that ‘time can heal all wounds.’

 

Three knocks on the door made her brows curved. 

 

Who could that be? It would be impossible to find her parents knocking on her door. She decided to ignore those knocks. Maybe its just some naughty kids who doesn’t have anything else to do.

 

Nana checked the time on her watch. It’s exactly eight thirty. She didn’t realize, it’s that late. She haven’t eaten dinner yet. Realizing it, she then felt very hungry. Her tummy even made some noise. 

 

Damn! There’s no food in her studio. Could she eat those flowers that she brought? What a useless thing! Why did she even bother to carry those and brought that all the way there? Damn those flower! Damn that person who gave her that! Damn her life.

 

She grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter