Still 'J'

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT IS ANOTHER great morning for Kim Nana. She is still elated from last night’s kiss. Actually, she could still feel his lips on hers. She could not remember how many times she caught her self smiling like an idiot while feeling her lips with her hands. Good thing, she did not join her parents on breakfast for she was sure they will have an idea of what had happened to her.

Unlike everyday of her school routine, she was ten minutes earlier before the class starts. She wanted to come a little later but she could not stop herself from entering the classroom. She was too excited on seeing Seonwoo, even if she’ll be looking at his back for her seat was in the back.

As she enters the classroom, her classmates were again surrounding her seat. She figured out there’s something unusual on her seat again which the girl found interesting. She walks towards her seat. But what caught her eyes were not the thing on top of her table but the person who was sitting next to her seat.

It was Seonwoo. Her heart is already about to explode.

He was reading something and not minding the girls who were surrounding him and her seat. He haven’t even found out that she was already on the room. Maybe because he knew it was too early for her to enter the classroom.

“Daebak, Kim Nana! You’re here early!” It was Eunha as usual. As her eyes were on Seonwoo, she saw him stopped from his reading when he heard Eunha. But he still did not dare to look back and see her. “Are you now curious on what you’re secret admirer Mr. J has got for you?”

Nana ignored the question and went to her seat. But the girls stayed looking at her waiting for her answer. She ignored them and looked at the note beside the heart pillow on top her desk. She knew it wasn’t from Seonwoo so she read it with her eyes.

‘As it looks like you’re not a fan of sweets, I hope you’ll like my heart instead.’

                            -J

So, this ‘J’ knew that she gave away the chocolates he gave her. She figured out that this ‘J’ is someone close to her. One of her classmates perhaps. They’re the only ones who saw what happened yesterday, so it’s the only possible explanations. Or maybe there are people here with big mouths, for example, Eunha.

She eyed that classmate of hers. She’s a friend of course. She had proven it last night. But sometimes, she wished she could glue her lips close so that she could shut up sometimes. Glaring at her isn’t enough to scare her now.

She grabbed the pillow at tossed it to Eunha. “I think you’ll like it more than me,” she said. 

“Seriously? You’re giving it to me again?” Eunha who caught the pillow asked but she did not answer.

“Aw! You don’t like pillows, too?” she heard from one of the girls surrounding her. “Mr. J would be sad.”

Other girls agreed to her. But she did not care. She just look at them coldly. “Don’t you all have your own seat?” And as if she had said a magic word, all of them returned to their seat. She doesn’t even need the class president’s help anymore. She saw Kyudong looking at her, smiling proudly. She answered him with just a little nod and then turned to the class president himself.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him in an undertone. As much as she’s excited to see him and sitting beside him makes her heart so giddy, she is as nervous as well as what others may think now that he is sitting next to her. She’s also afraid of doing something stupid now that she’s close to him.

He grabbed her hand under the table before an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter