The Flowers

Love in Swamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     KIM NANA was annoyed as she entered their classroom. A huge bouquet of flowers was resting on top of her desk. She wondered who’s flower was that and who the hell put that in there. Do this kids thought that her desk was a trash can? Or maybe they thought that her desk was a lost and found area and that they could just put anything in there and get it back if they need it. How disrespectful! She would throw that stupid flowers as soon as she get her hands at that thing.

 

    “Nana!” She nearly rolled her eyes after hearing that call from Shim Eunha. She wonders how many energy drinks this girl had taken to be this bubbly and excited as always. And why is she calling her with that loud voice causing their classmates to turn around and look at her? She doesn’t like how some of them grinned at her.

 

Well, of course, things were different after their on screen match up with All for One. They may not have won, but in the eyes of  some, Color bar is the real winner of the competition. And with that, all the members of Color bar instantly became famous. Everyone wants to be friends with Min Seyi, even with this irritating loud girl. Jung Seonwoo and Seolchan increased their popularity. Everyone thought Donam is cool and no one had dared to call Kyudong ‘Radio’ now; making Shin Jaerok more irritated. 

 

As much as Eunha loved all the attention as a member of Color Bar, Kim Nana hated it. She was so used of being alone and no one’s bothering her, but now it’s different. Everywhere she went, students were calling her name, smiling and waving at her. Gossips about how she was a lover of a gangster had already died. She wondered what will they think of her after they find out that a gangster boss is really associated with her, that the gangster boss was really her dad.

 

“What is it?” she asked with the same cold voice she normally has.

 

Eunha chuckled ignoring the way she speak as if she was joking. She approached her and as if they were really close, linked her arm around hers looking as though she was a big trophy that she was showing off. Kim Nana checked out Min Seyi wanting to ask what is wrong with her friend but she too, was grinning at her.

 

‘Now everyone has gone nuts,’ she told herself. 

 

“Look here.” Eunha dragged her on her desk. “Someone has left flowers for you.”

 

Nana knotted her eyebrows. ‘For her? Really? But why?’ She left those questions on herself. She doesn’t want to voice that out. If it’s really for her, who would have given her those? Could it be…

 

She glanced at Seonwoo who was just a few chair on her front. He was just sitting there on his chair, reading a book. It’s impossible to see his expression on her possition. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter