Chapter 3

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Amber POV

 

Honestly at first I think that girl my roommate is gorgeous but I think what people said don’t judge a book by its cover. So I wont judge her who knows if she is the one hahaha. Well to be very honest I never compliment every single girl that I met. I don’t know but when I saw her I cant keep praise her face, her body wahh. Oh damn im a gay remember. I think that she must really shocked when know that a guy who is her roommate is a gay haha.

 

She asked me with her cold glare well even Im not scared with her glare but what I saw is she look hot when she’s glare at me. “what course did you take?”.. should I tell her or not? Let just be honest here okay. So that I wont make any trouble with her. Hmm let see her reaction when she found the truth about me. “well urm im taking music course” I don’t know that I cant stop stare at her face. Im totally stunned with her beauty. Well its not wrong right to compliment someone? But amber you never compliment a girl when at California even they are more y than this girl infront you.

 

“wait before that, what makes you think you won’t harm, or do  something stupid or the most important is me?” duhh girl. Why you cant just believe me? Haish. “Easy princess, you act like a princess jezz. I hate that, well let just said that im a gay so I wont or do something to you okay” the hell.. what did you called her just now. I hope she won’t heard that part. A gay never call a girl princess okay. Haish. I  show her my innocent poker face.

 

“well okay then btw the name is krystal jung. And I wont bother you after this. It just you know a limits between boy and girls right? Then good” after she said that she left me without heard my introduction ahahha this girl is weird and unique. Well im just realise that she only wear singlet and a shorts. I feel something weird in me while im staring at her back. I should get going, I should get out from this room.

 

I put my sneakers on and go outside. Should I let her know? nahh no need. Hmm where I should go now. Right now I just need some space to relax. Ah rooftop. I should go rooftop, where’s the stair huh? Hah finally. Im gonna get my beautiful time by relaxing. Hope no one gonna disturb me.