Chapter 10

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

 

Amber POV

 

“Hey amber, can i and henry come to your room later? We just wanna have a visit and maybe hang for awhile?” said minho to me. “yes why not.” I don’t know that they can being so childish sometimes but I don’t mind as long as im comfortable then im fine. Right now im heading to science class. Since that two class before science had been canceled so this is my first and last class for today haha. Im guess I get lucky huh?

 

I find a sit at back near window while minho, henry and key they sit at the middle one. I glance at empty seat behind me. Who is my seatmate huh? Hmm nvm.  while the other classmates look at me and some of them whisper something and I don’t care what they did maybe it because of my uniform. Yeah I wear the informal one not like them who look neat and nice with our college uniform. Honestly im thinking why this school need an uniform. Its hard for me you know haih.  Then I heard “okay class, it seems like we can start our class today. Eyy that guy behind there. Are you a new guy? Mind intro yourself?”

 

I pointed at my self and I stand up “hello, im amber liu. Im from California high. And taking music course.” And all my classmates like oh okay. And some of girls giggle weirdly at me. I don’t know why. “okay you amber. Anyway where’s you uniform?”. See I already know because he look at my clothes directly when he enter this class. “urm, im just wear this for a temporarily okay. Park-nim already give me a time to get an uniform.” He just nodded his head. “okay class, and you amber Im Kyuhyun your science teacher and your homeroom teacher. Okay befor-“ someone cut his words “ah wait for a minute kyuhyun-nim. Im sorry for being late.” Then everybody look at the door and also me. And suddenly my mind remember what happen last night because that person is Krystal and she is my roommate.

 

“aish you again? Nvm. Go sit to your place.” When kyuhyun-nim ask her to sit. I was hoping that she wont sit besides me. Because besides me is the empty one. I just hanging my head very low so that she wont recognize me but im sure she will recognize me because of my uniform. Hmm this wont do. Im gonna avoid from talking to her. Will she gonna tell everyone that im gay? Wait why I need to think too much? I shouldn’t care at all my mind said back to me. Let people know so they wont disturb me. Good think huh amber? 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys. thanks again for subscribing and for all your comments. i hope that you really enjoy this story ^^.