Chapter 22

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Amber POV

Ergh what the hell is wrong with me? How come I can kiss a girl and get a ? Hmm is it right now the time im gonna admit that im not gay anymore? I don’t know how to face her after what we did. After I calmed down I go to balcony and try to relax my mind. But what if she hate me because I kissed her so suddenly? But she keep replying my kiss what. but haih wont she disgust with me? After what we did and she even know that im a gay. What kind of guy is me huh? Admit gay and kissed a girl? Haha its so funny. I hope that she’s okay. I should let someone know. I looked at my phone and dialled key number. “hey hyung? What are you doin’? I need someone to talk. Let’s meet up tomorrow okay? At usual place.”

 

Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped a its hand on my waist. I turned around and abit shocked because that person is krystal. I feel embarrassed and a bit guilty for what ive done to her just now. “err ahh it’s you. What’s wrong? You can’t sleep?” she smiled and looked at me. “yes, it’s a bit cold because I thought there supposed to be someone beside me but it seems like he need some air.” She just chuckled and I keep smile at her. “hey am, what’s wrong? You seemed like you have so many thoughts in your mind. Mind to share?” I just smile and “are you sure you want to know?” she just nodded and we switch our position and right now I backhugged her while she looked at the view from our balcony.

 

“actually krys, I feel so guilty to you. Yeah I kissed you even to be honest I do enjoyed it but im might scared that you wont like it and you wont feel more comfortable with me anymore.” She turned around and looked at me “why you think I wont like it?” I just sighed and looked at her eyes “it’s because im a gay. And who want a gay stole their kiss” she just laugh slowly and said “if you said that I don’t like it why Im here and im 100% sure you aren’t gay anymore right? because If you still gay, im gonna make you become straight and make you love me more than anyone ever did.” Im a bit shocked when she said that. “wait krys, you love me?” she just kissed me and ran away to my room. Aish she didn’t answer my question yet. I go chased her to my room.

 

Other POV

Finally safely arrive in korea. I need to find him and bring him back. Damn I miss him so much until I didnt realize what I feel. I should find a way how to ask him go back to “our” home. Wait for me Amber Liu. I know I hurt you a lot but im gonna heal you as soon as I find you.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ssup guys, im sorry for short update and for long hiatus. damn i really tired with my assignments and im gonna update this story everyday (i try my best to not make you guys hanging anymore) anyway enjoy and thank you for comment and subscribe ^^