Chapter 16

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Amber POV

 

I opened slowly my eyes i was in a room a white one , i looked around and first person I saw is krystal. Urh why she’s here? She’s slowly come to me when she realise that im awake. “hey, are you okay?” she ask me with a worried eyes. I just nodded to her. “where’s my friends?” I ask her slowly. “urm henry’s outside with my friends. Do you want me to call him?” I just nodded again. Honestly I should stay away from her, if not I wont live in a peace. “wait for awhile. Im gonna call him.” I just nodded then I looked at the window. Suddenly I remember what suho said. Whatever. I need to ask henry for a help. honestly i want to stay far away from her. oh lord please help me to stay away from this kind of girl.

 

“hey am? Hello?” someone waving their hand infront of my face. when I looked at the person, ah luckily its henry and no krystal. “hey henn” he just smiled. “are you okay? How you can injured this badly?” I sighed and story to him how suho came and dragged me into the janitors and his response is “what’s wrong with him?? Damn jerk bastard suho. I thought he is a nice guy.” He also pissed off with suho. “hey henn, can you help me? Can I stay in your room? I just want to stay away from krystal. Please?” i begged him. He just sighed and nodded. “yeah sure.” I smiled at him “but can you please make this thing a secret between us?” he just nodded. “AMBRO !!!!! hey are you okay? Im worried you know when vic call jonghyun and tell us about your condition.” Key suddenly burst into the room and ask me many question. He came with jonghyun and minho and also the other guy.

 

“ehem excuse me, you're the new guy?” I ask the new brown hair guy. “oh im forgot to tell you, this is taemin. And taemin, this is amber.” Minho introduce me the new guy. “oh and amber, he also like you.” Minho added and laugh slowly. At first I cant understand but ah now I know, he also gay like me. Haha im so slow. “well I think we should let you rest right? Take care amber, we gonna come and visited you until you discharged.” Henry just smiled and before he go. “hey, can you please ask krystal to not being here or took care or do anything or let just say, ask her to stay away from me?” he just smiled and put his thumbs up “okay bro, anything for you.”

 

Victoria POV

 

“Hey vic,can you help me?” henry and key suddenly come towards me after they left amber’s room. “what can I help you?” henry tell me what is happening to amber and what amber ask a help from him. At first I cant believe it but then I explain to them the reason why krystal and suho break up. Then they looked understand. It’s too complicated for me about krystal and amber friendship. “now you understand why I asked you a help right? You do know that I want amber and krystal be together but I don’t know how to do if amber want to stay away from krystal. Do you have any ideas?” henry looked very confused. “eh I thought amber is gay?” key suddenly ask henry. “yeah I know he is gay but its okay what if amber can be straight again besides they are gonna be a perfect couple what?” key just nodded his head.

 

Suddenly luna said “I do know how to solve this thing.” We all focused to her and she suddenly grinned. “what about we just follow what amber ask. He want to stay away from krystal right? Well let him be. And you vic, you said that krystal like amber right? Let see how krystal chased amber and make him fall in love to her without he realise it? How?” suddenly everyone just chuckled and grinned. “nice idea lun. But what are we gonna do?” I asked her. “well just let them be. If that time we can help they two be together then just do it.” I looked at everyone and they looked satisfied and agreed with luna idea. Well I cant wait to see how krystal gonna make a gay into a straight. So let’s game begin.

 

“urm unnies? You guys? What are you guys talked about? It seems serious to me.  Did something bad happen to amber?” krystal just asked us. Honestly she really looked very cared about amber. I never saw this side of her. I meant she never seems cared to the boys even when suho sick. She just treat him normal and when I saw this side of her, I think that she already fall to the one but never realise it. Don’t worry krys, you’ll get what you want soon. “urm its nothing krystal. I think we should go and let amber rest.” Key suggest to leave because I think his boyfriend already wait for him. “ ah, nevermind. You can go first. I wanna stay here for awhile.” Krystal politely asked us to go first. We all stood up and just nodded to her.

 

No one POV

 

Damn you gay boy. How could you still have her attention. Just you wait and see amber.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys, im sorry for rarely update. im busy with my study seems like im gonna continue my 7th semester and this year is my last year. i can't wait for it. and im might can't update daily but i will try to update it since im gonna start my hostel life. so for readers, i hope you can be patience anyway thanks for subscribe and your comments ^^. and enjoy your day ^^