Chapter 11

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Krystal POV

 

Honestly today is my worst day ever. First, im late to kyuhyun class. Sec, I need to sit besides my roommate. Third, he made a messed in our room with his friends and forth, I cant focus with my cheer practise. I remember when I need to sit besides him at class. I don’t know that its him. So I try to pretend I don’t know him but he doesn’t even want to talk to me, damn it. It’s okay if he doesn’t want to talk but if we are going to science project together, im gonna make sure he will talk and do everything what I want.Then I remember I scold amber and his friends. Well you know how I know his name?

 

I remember it like this Ah im so tired today. I need to change my uniform into cheer outfit. Hmm It seems like door is unlock. It must be my roommate. Im going in and what I saw is everything in a messed. His clothes, his bed, his area is totally in messed. He’s having fun with his friends by messed his place. What I know is I pick up my shoes and I throw at him and heard his friends shouted “amber behind you!!!” then when he turned around my shoes knocked out his head. And his faint. I think that maybe I throw it hard enough and I yelled “everybody get out from this ROOM!!!” and his friends just left like that without helping him. Im tired and I don’t care what is happening with him then I changed my clothes and left him a dead notes. I hope when im back he will woke up and clean everything mess.

 

That’s all what I remember. Haih I need to clear up my mind. I go to toilet and sit on a cubicle. Suddenly I heard “eyy what’s going on between you and suho? I saw you and him kissed yesterday night?” eh what? suho? Wait I need to heard it clearly. “urm act I just ask him to tutor me about maths but then he held my cheek and just kiss me.” Then I heard they giggled with each other. “wait, what if krystal know about this? You’re gonna be dead meat okay jieun-ah.” I already boiled when they talk about suho. Damn he cheated me with her. Wait I need to wait. Because I cant accuse him just like that. I need a proof. “well no one know except two of us. So relax okay” then I didn’t heard their voices again. I think that they left already.

 

Im not in mood for cheerleading practise and I went straight to my room after I tell everyone to stop practise and left early. Im in a messed right now. What I need is something that can help me clear my mind. How dare suho cheated me with her. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think im totally in messed until I didn’t realize that I already reach my room. I push my door and go walk to my area but before that I looked at my roommate area and its already clean. I hope his fine. I heard the bathroom door and I think its him so I turned around and looked at him then my eyes suddenly gotten big and “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRY TO DO AMBER?!!”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey, im sorry for not update a chapter haha. im just came back from the village. and i see some of my readers cant wait for the action haha wait okay wait. it almost in an action now. i promise you okay. ^^ enjoy