Chapter 21

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Krystal POV

 

I think I made him pissed with me. Because what I know after that, he pushed me and turned back and said “it’s because of this” while he showed to himself. “I don’t even know what is happening to me krystal.” He put both of his palm at his face and go straight to his room. I don’t know what to do. Is a gay guy really sensitive like that? What should I do? I don’t know what to do. Is he gonna be okay? Damn it’s my fault for asking those questions.

 

I go straight to his room and knocked first but I didn’t hear any sound. Is he sulking with me? Such a girlish way to sulking. I try open his door and luckily he didn’t locked it. I push and it look so dark only his desk lamp besides his bed are still on. I saw him sitting with his palm at his face like he regretting something. I try go sit besides him and he still fine I think. “you know amber? Im sorry for asking you so much questions. I also don’t know what is wrong with me.” he still keep silent. “I think I should go. Im sorry and take care.” I stand up and go straight to the door and before I cant reach doorknob, i was yanked back and was pinned against the door; sandwiched in between Amber’s warm body and hard door.

 

“look krys, don’t go. Im sorry for being so coward. I thought if im a gay I won’t experience this feels again but I was wrong.” He keep apologise and “can I try something to make sure that im a gay or not?” I don’t know what to say, I just nodded my head like a obedient puppy. Suddenly he slowly connect his lips with mine, my head cant think anything. I don’t know whether I should stay or kiss him back. But what I know he keep kiss my lips and guess what? I do really love his kiss. I slowly reply his kiss.

He even pulled me towards him more tighter and you know from calm and slow kiss turned into passionate kiss. Our hands can’t stop roaming on our each other bodies. He kiss my jawline, my neck and I keep playing with his hair. I think I can’t control anymore my body because what I know when he kiss my neck I suddenly moaned and he keep doing that. You know what? I do really want him right now. how can a gay have this effect to me? He keep kissing me and I return his kissed full of passion and lust. He lift me up letting my legs wraps around his waist and carried me to his bed. He slowly put me on his bed and without broke the kiss. I don’t know for how long we make out but I think im almost lost my control. We keep kissing and to tell each other how we feel. I think I should stop this. 

“am, I think we should stop before something happen.” I broke the kiss and he pouted at me like a bit disappointed. He just nodded and said “besides I need to take care of my friends who already excited to having a hot moment” he said and bit laugh and show to his crotch. Wow I think he really need to take care himself. “you go take a shower and find any clothes you want in the wardrobe krys.” He left me out maybe he go find a secret place for him to release or calm down. I don't know what are we after a hot session but i hope it good news

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys an update for today, im sorry for keep you guys waiting im trying my best to write this story and enjoy it. Maybe i will try put some in it xDD thank you for comments and subscribe.