Chapter 20

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Minho POV

 

Act im not gay but when I saw amber suddenly I feel like im attract to him, everytime I saw him I will feel very happy and one day when Im alone by myself and im confirm that im a gay and I hope that I can confess to him that I like him. But what is he reaction? That’s why I ask him if  there’s someone confess to him what hes going to do and he said he wanna be friends first so im glad maybe I should know him first but I think he wont accept me because I saw his looked at someone. I cant explain his stare it feels like full of anger and jealousy. Haih it feels like someone rejected me before I know it haha, It feels so sad..

 

Amber POV

 

Honestly I saw someone figure go to one room. Damn what are they going to do? what’s wrong with me. I feels like minho are asking me “urm minho hyung, what did you ask me just now? I cant heard it very clearly” he just smile but not really smile he always did. Did I do something wrong? “nah amber, its nothing. I think you should go to her since I saw how you stare at her like a freaky idiot.” He keep laughing at me and I feel very embarrassed.

 

“I think I should go now, if you want to you can wait if not, im sorry for not very a good listener to you just now hyung.” He just nodded and I left him and go to their room. I hope they wont did anything, I mean a thing haha I don’t know how to express it. At first I try to listen if they make any noise but I cant listen until I heard krystal scream. I knocked and hope that guy will open this door and I heard doorknob like someone was open it from inside and I already know the figure is a guy, without waste my time i held my knuckles and punch his face really hard.

 

He fall down with my first fist, you know this is my first time fight with a guy because my family never teach me always fight with other people. I think krystal must feel weird because its me who come to this room. I don’t know im here but what I wanna do is get her out from this room. But I heard kai cursed at me, he asking me what am I doing? Didn’t he see im here for krystal?

 

One questions that keep me speechless who is krystal to me? Kai is right. she is not my girl but why I pretend like she is my girl. I should let her but I cant believe what I said to him “I am gay or what it doesn’t matter with you anyways. Who is she? She is my girl so stop bothering her you damn ing idiot” I grabbed her hands and lead her way out of this freaking room. After I bring her outside of the party, suddenly I heard my phone beepep like someone send me a text. Oh its from a key.

 

From: key hyung

“hey, I saw you heading out with “her”. Am I right?”

 

To: key hyung

“yeah. I’m sorry I can’t stay. I need to make sure she is safe.”

 

From: key hyung

“you know that I know that you are not feel gay anymore, am I right?”

 

To: key hyung

“ I don’t know what are you talking about. Of course im a gay.”

 

From: key hyung

“I know you just pretend youre gay while you aren’t so I hope you will confess to krystal what you feel inside. See you later”

 

After I read key last text, I feel like am I a gay? Or I just pretend like key said? And without I realise I keep holding krystal hand and adjusting it to very comfortable grip. I hailed a cab and ask the driver go to key apartment. How I can go to key apartment ? I already told him that im gonna be there for one day and he said he wont be back because he will be at his boyfriend house after party besides he said I can stay there as long as I want.

 

On my way to key apartment, both of us just keep silence. We didn’t talk and I looked at her, she looked sad. Is it because of I dragged her out from that room? It makes me more boiled. After the driver said that we arrived to our destination, I pay and tooked her hand. I dragged her into lift and I don’t want to let go her hand. I think now I know that im not truthly gay. I just like some guy just because of his appearance. But is it true that I do have a feelings for krystal. It feels like because of her I become straight again. Yeah its because sometimes I can get hard just because of her. When I arrive infront of key apartment and let say my soon become apartment and why? Its because I might wanna buy this from key hyung.

 

“hey am, what are you doing by dragged my here?” finally I heard her spoke. It sounds like she scared. I just keep silent and ask her to follow me. “you can sit there and make yourself comfortable. I will bring you a water.” She just nodded. I go to kitchen and take two glass and poured some water and go to living room. I give one glass to her and one for me.

 

“why you dragged me out from that room?” she suddenly ask. “why did you sad because I drag you out from kai?” I asked her back. She just silent after that. I guess that’s a reason why she looked sad and she like him not me. Suddenly I stand up and “lets me send you back to him.” She looked shocked at first but she make me more speechless with her question. “who am I to you?” I can’t answer it. I just stand infront of her and looked at her. I can’t express this feels.

 

Suddenly she stand up and move slowly towards me while I try move backwards slowly and hopes she wont near with me. “why you act like you like me while you know that youre gay? Or you aren’t gay exactly?” she keep move forward until I cant move anymore after I felt a cold wall behind me. “i-I urm i-I don’t know what are you try to talk about?” I try looked another way but she held my chin and ask me “looked at me amber!” I slowly looked at her. Urgh I can’t held myself anymore. Im scared that I will did something she dislike. She blocked my ways with both of her hand. “what exactly you want from me amber? Why did you make my life miserable? Why I feel lonely without you in our room? Why amber why?!!!! Answer me!!” damn I cant control this anymore. “krys, you wanna know why?! Its because of this” my act make me more speechless. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys, another update for you. here you goes and Happy CNY to all chinese subscribers. happy holiday you guys. ^^