Chapter 18

When a straight girl fall in love with a gay.

Krystal POV

 

What I should wear for party tonight? I don’t have any clothes. Haha im lying am I right? nah I mean I don’t know what clothes should I wear to party. Hmm honestly I missed amber. Yeah I admit it right now. I remember when I pulled him into empty class just because what to talk to him. His warmness, his voice, I wish he isn’t gay. I shouldn’t remember about him because I wanna have a party and release my stress and who knows I can get another new boyfriend. Haha. I choose short high neck lace dress. I think it y enough am i?

 

“hey krystal? Are you done?” sulli approach me “hey yeah im done, do I looked okay?” she just smiled and “more than okay, youre hot. Every guys who see you in this will not stop stare at you.” Haha she is good with words. But I feel happy when im with her, she always be with me no matter what happen and im glad that she is my best best best friends !!. “okay lets not keep others waiting.”

 

Amber POV

 

“hey am!! You looked so stunning tonight. Are you gonna find yourself a boyfriend?” key suddenly approach me and haha me get a boyfriend? Maybe. If I can. Right now I feel more comfortable with myself since im with them. Im not scared tell the world that im gay. But is krystal gonna come to this party? I see may people were flirting with each other and some of them are here just for party and dance. I shouldn’t think about her.

 

“haha I don’t know key, if I can find a boyfriend. Maybe yes maybe not. I don’t know. But what I know is that I just wanna a partying all night long. I wanna being wild right now. I go grab a drink at the counter. “anyway hey amber, this is the owner or the organizer of this party. His name is kai.” I nodded my head and shake his hand. “hey key I need to go somewhere else. I will comeback to you later.” He just nodded and continue talking to kai. I wonder where’s jonghyun. Nevermind.

 

Key POV

 

Heh I know that amber cant fall in love with a guy and he isn’t a gay. He just confused with his uality attraction only. I know that he already fall in love with krystal. Since he meet her. If not why he want to avoid her, I know because of her, amber always in trouble but if you didn’t care about something you should just let it be right? nevermind since I already plan with luna that I want make him realise his uality and didn’t lie to himself anymore. I hope they can be together since I know that krystal love him. How I know again? Haha the way she smiled, treat him we all can know whether that person already in love with another person right? so I hope they wont hurt each other feelings.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys im back, im sorry for not always updating but i will try my best okay. here you go and enjoy. ^^ and forgive me for grammar errors :DD