Why am I feeling that way?

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with you? I don’t even know you and you keep appearing. AISHH.” You stared at Sungyeol.

“Don’t you remember? I’m your boyfriend!” Sungyeol held onto your hand. And look deeply into your eyes.

“MWOHH?! B..BO..BOYFRIEND?! ARE YOU CRAZY?” You shouted at him in his face literally as you twisted your hand out of his.

Sungjong covered his ears with his hands, Hoya hide his laughter. While your teammates were as shock as you were.

*WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!*

“Oh! My baby doesn’t remember me!!!” Sungyeol cried.

*What’s wrong with this guy?* You gave him a disgusted look.

*What is this?!* Haerin, HyoA and RiJin thought. (p/s. They already knew about that you are pranking Sungyeol)

“YAHH, LEE…” *No, wait… I’m not supposed to remember him. And wait…. What am I supposed to do now?!* You buried your face in your hands.

“Anyway we already packed your belongings. We can go now~” Sungjong laughed sheepishly. In order to break the awkward atmosphere.

You took a look at your hand, the tube initially inserted in veins were removed. Apparently the nurses have come in the morning to remove it.

“Come on.” As Sungjong held out his hand to you.

“It’s ok, I can walk myself.” You smiled as you stood up from your bed.

Sungjong didn’t care about what you said, he just held on to your hand like he wanted to. You looked up at him, he smiled at you and you smiled back.

“YAHH, LEE SUNGJONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HOLDING HANDS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!” Sungyeol shouted at him.

When he saw you and Sungjong holding hands he felt that his heart is aching and shrinking bit by bit. *Why am I feeling like this?*

Sungyeol grabbed your other hand. You stared at your hand and looked at him, you wanted him to let go of your hand. He just looked at you innocently and tightened his grip on your hand.

You let out a sigh and drop your head down as you walked out of the room. You were so tired fighting with him

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were asked to do a final checkup before you can go home. Sungyeol initiated to accompany you since he had no schedule to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter