On Rainy Days...

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee—“ Your smile turned into an expressionless face as you dropped the card.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he pushed Yoonhee away.

You took a step back as tears starts to form; making your vision blurry.

“Sorry.” You said in a shaky voice as you lifted you heels and ran away.

“~~~~!” Sungyeol ran after you.

Yoonhee stopped him by back hugging him round the waist.

He slapped her hands off and lifted his heels.

Yoonhee stood in front of him and stretch her hands out blocking Sungyeol.

“Move.” Sungyeol growled.

“Oppa, I like you so much, why don’t you like me?” Yoonhee asked as tears roll down her cheek.

“F*** OFF! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!” Sungyeol shouted as he pushed Yoonhee against the wall and sprinted off.

--

 

 

(Please play this while reading.)

 

*WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! HE’S HAVING FUN WITH OTHER GIRL AND HERE I AM FEELING GUILTY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE?!*

You ran as fast as you could.

You heard some commotion coming from their room but you don’t dare to look behind.

--

Sungyeol saw you running out of the resort, into the rain.

He quickly ran to you, he’s not held back by the fact that he might get sick.

--

“~~~~!” A voice shouted as you heard footsteps nearing you, you know its Sungyeol.

You fasten your footsteps as the over-whelming tears escap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter