Just another chapter.

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahh, wake up…” Gayoung kicked your legs, she tried to wake you up umpteen times but you won’t budge even a bit. You open you eyes slightly and stretched.

When you were about to change your sleeping position , you realised that your bed is a bit weird.

*Why is my bed so hard?* 

You struggled to open your eyes.

You then remembered that you doze off while reading book, you forgotten to take your contact lens out. (p/s Yes, you wear specs :D)

You rushed to the toilet and took the contact lens out.

You then went back into your room and wore you specs. You turned and took a look at your bed, Haerin was still sleeping.

*How did I even sleep get to sleep on the floor.* You changed into a comfortable and but casual clothes.

You went to the kitchen to help HyoA with the breakfast.

“What’s on the menu today?” you raise an eyebrow.

“Is kimchi pancake ok?” HyoA smirked while rinsing the cabbage.

Your eyes widened in excitement. “OMG! IS IT NICE?!” You held onto her hand.

“Of course!”  HyoA exclaimed.

You were so excited, it was your first time eating korea’s traditional food.

“So… what am I supposed to do now??” 

“Ohh, erm you can take over me to rinse the cabbage” HyoA dry her hands and patted on your shoulder. She went to mix the flour for the pancake.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Food’s here!” HyoA shouted as she hold out piles of pancake and put it onto the table while you followed behind her, holding utensils.

“Let’s dig in!” Haerin shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter