You like him... :)

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Note: I added a little more things into Chaper 25. Please re-read it first before you read this Chapter.

Start from the part where you guys were stuck in the roof top.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105917/25/my-days-as-a-trainee-comedy-infinite-sungyeol-you

 

--

 

“~~~~ah…” Haerin sighed as she placed a hand on your shoulder trying to calm you down.

You stood dumbfounded at the door, looking at Sungyeol.

You then slowly make your move to Sungyeol and cupped his puffy cheek with one of your hand.

“I’m sorry…” you said with a shaky voice as you caressed his cheek with your thumb.

“Lee Sungyeol… I like you.” You softly confessed.

You look at him and your vision became blurry and because of your tears.

“Lee Sungyeol! I like you!” You shouted.

“Yahh! Wake up! I said I like you!!!” You shook him and started to cry loudly in his chest.

After a while, you heard giggles. You stopped crying and turned around as you wiped your tears away.

You paused when you saw Infinite and your members standing at the entrance.

“What are you guys giggling at?” You gave them a confused look.

“~~~~ah, look behind you.” Gayoung said while holding in her laughter.

You turned behind and jumped as you saw Sungyeol awake; sitting up.

You look at him and blinked a few times while he look at you innocently with his puppy eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter