War?

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hawaii, Resort]

“YAY~!!! HAWAII~!!!” You exclaimed as you jumped onto the soft and fluffy bed.

Gayoung ran straight to the curtains and draw it open to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

‘DingDong.’ The doorbell rang.

“Who is it?” You lazily got up from the bed and opened the door.

“Annyeong!” The beamed, it was Sungjong.

“Oh, jonggie, what’s up?” You raise an eyebrow.

“Meet at the lobby in 10 minutes! Please wear shorts not skirt or dresses!” He beamed again as he skipped to other’s room.

“Who was it?” Gayoung asked as she came in from the balcony.

“It was jonggie. He asked us the meet at the lobby in 10 minutes time.” You said as you opened your luggage and chose for the suitable clothes to wear.

And you wore something like this:

 

 

 

“Let’s go!” You beamed as you wore your slippers.

“Ermmm, maybe you go ahead first?” Gayoung said as she crutch down a bit and held onto her stomach.

You laughed as you understood what she is implicating on.

“Ok then, see you later!” You opened the door and went out.

You were waiting for the lift when you heard footsteps nearing you, you turned around to see who it is.

It was Yoonhee.

“…“

Your eyes met, she just cross her arms and stared at you like nobody’s business.

*Great…* You thought, you always wanted to talk to Yoonhee regarding Sungyeol.

You need her to know that SUNGYEOL IS YOURS AND ONLY YOURS!

“Ermm… Yoonhee… Sungyeol is ---“

“My boyfriend.” Yoonhee interrupted.

“Mwoh?!” You furrowed your eyebrows.

“Sungyeol is mine.” Yoonhee said as she entered the lift and you stood there taking in what she said.

The lift starts to close you then turned around and glare at her as she glares back at you.

*That’s it! I tried to be nice and you gave me this kind of attitude. SUNGYEOL IS MINE!!!* You shouted in your mind as you stormed into the other lift.

You don’t know why you felt so angry and irritated. You didn’t really mind Yoonhee actually… But wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter