Cast, removed.

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks passed. Throughout the three weeks, you received only vocal trainings while the rest received both dance and vocal, because you injured your ankle.

Infinite were busy preparing for another comeback.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

He walked into the vocal department and asked the staff where were you.

When he’s nearing the room he heard an angel-like voice. He knew, whose voice it belongs to.

“Ahhhh” You sang, you were training for your elixir field.

He took a peek through the small glass plane at the middle of the door.

You were back facing the door, facing the teacher.

“Good job! You improved a lot! You can now hold a note for 40 seconds without breaking.” The teacher patted your shoulder. You smiled in satisfaction.

“That’s all for today.” She took a sip of the English tea.

“Kamsamida, Sungsaeng nim.” You bowed.

You packed all of your things into your bag and open the door. You were about to turn and walk but you bump into a person.

“Oh, sorry.” You bowed a little. You straighten up and saw who is it.

*Sungyeol?*

“What are you doing here?” You ask cautiously, not knowing what he is up to.

Sungyeol is wearing a black sweater with blazer, pants and a hat.

Sungyeol didn’t say a thing and dragged you all the way out of the company and flagged for a taxi.

You looked around waiting for fans to attack Sungyeol to ask for signatures or to take pictures of him. But strangely today, they were none.

*Wow. Miracle.*

Sungyeol flagged for a taxi. A taxi stopped in front of you guys.

“Where are -----“ You were cut off when Sungyeol pushed you lightly into the taxi.

“Seoul General Hospital.” Sungyeol said. The driver nodded and drove off.

*Oh yeah…* You then realized that today is the day that cast on your ankle will be removed.

“How do you know it?” You asked Sungyeol while looking out of the window.

“Know what?”

“My cast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter