Did it.. Backfired?

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Infinite’s dorm]

Sungyeol was staring into blank

“So what are you going to do now?” Dongwoo nudged him while drying his hair with his towel.

“…….”

“YAH! I’M TALKING TO YOU!” Dongwoo snarled as he throws his towel onto Sungyeol.

“Aishh, I know, I was thinking about something” Sungyeol mumbled.

“Thinking about what?” Sunggyu asked.

“Hyung, don’t you think all these is so weird? ~~~~ is drown then the next thing is that she doesn’t remember me?” Sungyeol jabbered.

“What? Don’t you remember what the doctor says? He said that as long as you don’t make her angry again she will remember you very soon.” Myungsoo interrupted.

“THAT’S THE PROBLEM! Don’t you guys understand?” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Can it be…” Sungyeol nodded frantically upon knowing what his teammates are going to say.

“WAHH THAT’S TOO MUCH!” Woohyun exploded.

“Actually it’s not, think deeper. Sungyeol almost became a ‘muderer’. If I were ~~~~ I think I would do something like that too.” Sungjong said, trying to side you.

All of them think for a bit and nodded in agreement.

“True… So what exactly are you going to do?” Dongwoo prompted

Sungyeol gave a smirk and all of them gathered around for that discussion.

-----------------------------------------------------

 [Next Morning]

Your team members, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya came to fetch you home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter