Trouble

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone brightly on ur honey toned skin, as you woke up and take a look at the time , " 7.03" You mumbled to youself *Haerin said that we need to wake up at 8.. hmmm guess I'll continue sleeping.*

you slowing stood up and tipped-toe to the windows so that you wouldn't wake Gayoung up, you draw the curtains close. So that the sunlight will not affect your sleep.

You were on your way back to your bed when you heard some noise coming from living room or kitchen. *Who is it?* Your curousity is killing you.

You decided to go and check who is it. Very slowly and quietly you open your door and went to the living room. Nobody was there. Just then you again heard some noise from the kitchen. You went to the kitchen...Your eyes widened when you saw a guy wearing tanktop and boxer searching something in the refrigerator.

*OMG, Is he a ert or what? Wearing tanktop and boxer while stealing food ?* You thought as you walk towards him, preparing to attack him anytime if he turns around and sees you.

"Ahhh! Here it is" the guy mumbled as he took a box of kimchi and was about to turn around. You did a high kick and BAM! He fell onto the floor, unconcious, along with the box of kimchi.

HyoA and Ri Jin ran to the kitchen. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" HyoA eyes widened as she covered with her hand.

"~~~~ ah...!" Ri Jin said worryingly. You looked at them and was like 'WHAT?'

The remaining two came out too, they had the same reaction as HyoA.

Haerin hurriedly hold that guy up and carried him to the sofa, HyoA helped Haerin. Gayoung went to the store room and took the first aid box while Ri Jin took the box of kimchi and place it back to the fridge. They left you standing there DUMBFOUNDED.

The guy lied down at the sofa, still unconcious... Haerin went to you and asked "What did you do to him?"

You looked at him and said, "Nothing, I just kicked him in.. the... head" as you rub your back.

Haerin placed both her hands on your shoulders and clamly said "Do you know who he is?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter