First meeting

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here we are!" DJ exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Haerin said excitedly.

Gayoung and you were so nervous that you guys don't dare to talk.

Noticing you two like this, Haerin rest her hand onto the shoulders of you two. "Don't worry.. CEO-nim is a nice guy. He is very friendly, he treated us like his daughters." You two look at her and smiled.

"Oh yeah.. ermmm... ~~~~, you better be careful of yourself about what you did this morning to Sungyeol because according to the other trainees in Woolim lots of them who offended/ did somethng wong to him in some way or another. He would seek revenge..." Haerin confessed.

You smiled upon hearing that "I will.."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

You guys were bought to a very big conference room, with a table and black sofas surrounding it.

"Wait here for awhile, the CEO should be here soon..." DJ said as he went out of the room.

Your were playing with your finger, trying to hide the nervousness.

Suddenly you heard people talking from outside and the voices are getting louder. *Here he comes*

With each step your heart goes, Ba-Bump.

The door swing open. The 5 of you turned around, you were confused because you saw 7 guys standing at the enterance.

Gayoung tugged your arm, you turned to her. "It's Infinite!" She whispered to you.

Your turned back to them again. "Errrr... Hi?" A guy with small eyes said. *That must be SungGyu...*

"Oh, Oppa!" Haerin waved to sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter