You have no choice.

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yet another few hours the doctor exited the emergency room.

All of them crowded around the doctor.

The doctor knew what they would ask. So, even before they could open their mouths the doctor said, “She’s good, her condition is really stable.”

All of their faces lit up with a smile.

“But…” The doctor continued; his face doesn’t look good. “She might be in a coma.”

Their eyes widened in shock, “Coma…?!”

“Yes…” the doctor nodded. “The golden period for her to wake up would be this 24 hours. Otherwise…” The doctor can’t bear to say it, “She will be in a coma and we wouldn’t know when she will be waking up.”

“She will be transferred to a normal room for these 24 hours for further supervision.” With that the doctor walked off.

[Your room]

Infinite, your members, Minhyuk entered the room.

They saw you unconscious on the bed wearing the breathing aid mask with lots of tubes insert into your veins and a heart monitor beside your bed, beeping; monitoring your heartbeat.

“~~~~-ah” Sungyeol stepped forward and at next to you, he held onto your cold icy hand; warming it with his.

“Please wake up, please. Jaebal” He pulled your hand against his forehead; clutching it.

*~~~~-ah, please wake up.* the rest thought.

Gayoung exited the room and Minhyuk followed her.

“Don’t be too sad; my sis is tough, she’ll wake up in no time.” Minhyuk smiled and lightly squeezed Gayoung’s shoulder.

Gayoung look at him as tears starts to form.

“Yahh, don’t you dare cry. I can’t stand girls who cry.” Minhyuk warned her.

Gayoung burst into tears; ignoring what Minhyuk said.

“Yahh, don’t cry!” Minhyuk starts to panic, “Aish, jinja...”

“If ~~~~ doesn’t wake up, she can’t protest and uncle is going to bring her back against her will.” She cried as she covered her face with her hands.

What she said was loud enough for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter