It is fate?

My days as a trainee...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAHH!! Why did you call him oppa?!” Sungyeol shouted as he pointed at you

You ignored him and dragged L towards the net.

*Aish! This girl!* Sungyeol went after you, Yoonhee followed behind him.

“Yahh!” Sungyeol held onto your wrist.

“Yes? Mr. Sungyeol?” You spun round and look at him.

“Ah…” Sungyeol sighed in frustration.

*Got’cha* You suppressed your laughter.

“The game is going to start.” You slapped his hand off.

“Ready?” L asked as he held the ball; all ready to throw and hit it.

You showed a thumb up behind your back.

L then throws the ball up and made a jump to hit the ball; he always did it handsomely which made the girls by the beach squeal.

And BAM, then ball bounced off the ground and went out. You guys scored.

“Yes!” L and you fist punched each other.

“Oppa, it’s ok. It’s only the start.” Yoonhee said, acting cute.

“Ne~ It’s only the start.” Sungyeol smirked and ruffled Yoonhee’s hair.

He then turned to you and smirked again.

*I’m gonna make you call me oppa…*

Your eyes widened when he ruffled Yoonhee’s hair and made a face.

“Oppa, it’s ok. It’s only the start.” You recited, imitating Yoonhee’s voice.

“~~~~, you ok?” L placed his hands on your shoulder.

“Ah, Nothing… I’m ok…” You snapped out of thoughts and gave a reassuring smile.

L nodded and positioned himself as he prepared to throw the ball up again.

L then again throws the ball up and made a jump to hit the ball; as always he did it handsomely which made the girls by the beach squeal again.

This time round Sungyeol managed to hit it up and jumped up once to hit it and passed it to you.

“Don’t even try to get any score from me” You grinned as you jumped high up and hit the ball to the far corner of the other side.

“Same here!” Sungyeol caught up with the ball and hit it to your side.

“Great. Let’s see who will win then.” You shoot back as you hit the ball high and hard.

“Right.” Sungyeol hit it back to you.

“I’ll never lose.” You blurted as you aim straight at him.

You waited for him to react but he didn’t

Sungyeol paused awhile and was taken aback by what you said; he didn’t realize that the ball is coming his way.

“Sungyeol!” All of you shouted in unison.

Sungyeol snapped out of his daze, his eyes widen when he saw the ball coming. He stood there and waited for the pain to come and it did.

“Owww!” He clutched his head.

“Sungyeol, are you ok?” Sunggyu asked as he ran to him; so did the rest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter