A Chance of Something New (6)

A Chance of Something New

When Minho reached his office, he immediately told Dara to get a replacement necklace immediately and to make sure that it was ready before his dinner date with Yuri that night. Throughout his journey, his mind had been conflicted with thoughts of a certain woman. Unfortunately, it is not of his date. He almost called Yuri to cancel their date but immediately dismissed the idea. Heck, that woman is married and although he did not notice any man hovering around her, it does not mean that he was not there. Who knows, he could have been at the apartment when that fall happened. Oh God, I kissed a married woman? I'm losing it. Get a grip, Choi Minho. Yes, tonight. I will get my game back on. Kwon Yuri.. Be prepared to faint coz I'm not going to be holding back. 

 

 

Entering his office, he was not surprised to see Onew there, waiting for him. "I thought you are going to meet Yuri tonight. What's with the black face, chingu? Be careful.. Show her that and say goodbye to banging her tonight." Onew smirked as he got up from the couch. "Shut up, idiot. For your information, my life have always been a hit regardless of how my face looks like. All the women need to see are my abs, MY chocolate abs and they'll be screaming for more. You are one to talk about life. When will you, Mr I'm-Waiting-For-The-Right-Person, get laid? Are you seriously going to stay a all your life, like that English movie.. Um, what that title.. Oh yeah, The 40 year old ..?" 

 

 

Knowing that his friend meant it without any heat, Onew retorted "Yah! I'm not THAT old. Well, not many of us, measly mortals can be compared to God Choi Minho, you know? The rest of us can only hope and pray that a woman will look our way." Minho snorted "Haha.. You have got to be kidding me? Mr I'm-Rich-As-Hell and has a killer smile can't find himself a woman.. Hahaha.. Joke of the century.."

 

 

Minho paused in the middle of walking towards his chair. "Don't tell me you are still waiting for, damn, what's her name?" Snapping his fingers repeatedly, Minho tried to recall one of the various secrets his best friend had told him during one of their drunken nights together. 

 

 

Flashback........................

 

 

"Onew, what do you say? You and me and 12 bottles of soju. I want to get drunk and I don't want to be alone." Minho pouted while turning on his aegyo. "Hah! Just admit it. You got dumped by Ailee and you are looking for an unsuspecting victim to cater to your need to whine and about it." 

 

 

"Excuse me. Choi Minho DO NOT whine and he will NEVER about it." Minho gasped when Onew replied with a laugh. "You are excused and YES, you do. That happened with.. Hmm.. Let me see.. Eun Ji, Tiffany, Yoona's sister, I think Taeyang's cousin too, which by the way, he hasn't forgive you yet for what you did. What the heck were you thinking? Having on his bed with her aunt and uncle downstairs. He told me that he had to literally break his bed so that he can beg his parents to buy him a new one. You, my friend, scarred him for life." 

 

 

"Hey, Don't blame me if he had to enter when I was about to . Besides, it was her who wanted it on her face. But, you are still coming home with me, right? Right? Right? Please? Please? Please?" Minho widened his smile and putting out a heart sign, knowing that Onew will not be able to say no. "Never thought of locking the door, idiot... And there better be chicken in the menu?!!" Onew scolded while sighing internally because he knew that he will be drinking regardless of what he really wanted to do. 

 

 

Few hours later amid 12 empty soju bottles and several pieces of chicken bones, two friends were lying on the floor, trying to sing but failed. Suddenly, Minho just sat up and poked Onew's chest. "S-soooo, hic, how you have no, hic, girlfriend? You, hic, serious about staying a v-v-v-irgin?" 

 

 

"Idiot, I have one or at least I had one. She was soooooooo bootiful. Her smile was so shweet. She was, hic, soooooo shy. Hiding behind her daddy. She was..." Onew spread out his 10 fingers. "Eh, Minho? What'zzz sthiz number? Oh, hic, wait.. Ten.. Ten years old when I saw her. She was soooooo bootiful. Long hair, shweet sile.(A/N: smile.. Poor Onew.. Too drunk to speak properly, I guess) Her iyez just sparkled when she smilez. I knew I lup her then. Yupz, she the one for meee. I tot we getting married when we grow upz. Hic." As Onew's memories flashed inside his head, he failed to realise that he had tears running down his cheeks. 

 

 

"We were close as kids, hic. I thought she loved me but I was wrong. A-A-Apparently, she only thought of me as her elder brother. I found out the hard way when she introduced her boyfriend. She broke my heart that day. Then one day, she just disappeared. All I know was that her father forbade any talks about her eversince then. I tried to look for her but she's gone." As though she was right in front of him, Onew cried harder in his attempt to grab thin air. "Su-Su.. Why... Why did you go? Why did you leave me? Why.. Why can't you love me the way I love you?"

 

 

"Sssshhhh, there, hic, there.. Minho's here.. Don't cry. Onew no look good crying." Unfortunately, that only made Onew cried harder as Minho hugged him tighter before rocking him side to side. Eventually, both slept on the floor with their arms around each other. Although, both remembered the words that were said the previous night after combating a massive hangover, the topic was never brought up again. 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Until that day....

 

 

"Ah, yes..!!" Minho exclaimed as he snapped his fingers for the last time. "That's right. Her name was Su-Su. Weird name if you ask me. Are you serious? You actually want to....." Minho paused in his speech as he saw Onew's face darken. He knew that it meant that he should stop. Onew can be a cute, little bunny but when he's riled up, he can be worse than Godzilla. Nobody wanted to mess with Angry Onew. "First of all, this topic is taboo. I do not want to hear anything about it. Secondly, I have moved on. She could have been happily married with six kids, for all I care. That past is over. Thirdly, I just have not met the right girl yet. Not everybody oozes appeal like you. Just a bit of a pout on those lips and all of them would be surrounding you. Right now, I'm happy with how my life is like. At least, I don't have to deal with all those women clinging to me and being all possessive and y as hell. Remember Jessie Noona?"

 

 

Minho shuddered at the memory of Jessie Noona. That lady was so clingy that Minho had to run away from her, even resorting to taking a flight out to New York just to escape from her. Unfortunately, she had managed to find him even in that crowded city and let's just say he never looked at a leather whip the same way ever again. "Yeah... She is definitely someone I WILL NEVER EVER go out with again. She scares me." Gentle Onew came back with that comment as he laughed at the memory of his friend's misery. Kathy Bates from that movie was considered mild compared to Jessie Noona. Luckily, she, um, found a "better" target in Jackson Wang, a tycoon's son from Hong Kong. Last Minho heard, The "J & J couple" actually tied the knot and Jessie had been pregnant with Jackson's seventh child. How THAT happened still puzzled Minho from time to time. Whatever it was, he was glad not to be part of it. Not when he had a better target in mind. Kwon Yuri, sister of Kwon Jiyoung. The Kwon Jiyoung, owner of JYP Pte Ltd. Being around her will open up more doors for him and he can't wait for the date.

 

 

As expected, Dara was efficient in her work. By the time he left the office, there was a replacement box ready for him. This time, he made sure not to forget and went on his way to pick Yuri up for their reservation at Chateur De Sens, a 6 star Michelin restaurant famous for their Chicken Fricasse. Dinner was perfect as usual. With his charming smile and subtle touches, he could see that Yuri was getting very . Of course, the wine that he ordered helped too. Her desire was getting more apparent as the night progressed. Her eyes became slightly dilated, her breaths getting shallower and judging from the rapid pulse that he felt as he her wrist gently, he knew that he was ready to go for the kill. Moving closer to her ear, he blew softly before whispering to her in his deep, husky voice. He knew that she could not concentrate on his words as she bit her lower lip, trying to suppress the desire to moan. Minho moved back with a smirk before presenting her with his gift. Just like that, she was hooked. He's going to get some action later, no doubt about it.

 

 

The moment the elevator door closed on the basement carpark of his apartment, Minho tilted Yuri's face, using his advantage to slowly kiss her jawline, moving ever closer to her lips. Yuri closed her eyes and parted her lips, waiting. His grin getting wider, he just . putting his lips everywhere other than the one place where she needed it the most. Just as when Yuri became impatient and opened her eyes, she felt her breath got out from her. Minho's tongue assaulted her in every possible sensual way. The gliding of his tongue against hers, the constant dueling made her moan and she could feel herself getting wet just by the kiss.. She had her fair share of kisses but by far, Minho's kiss was the best. She was about to pull him closer when the elevator door opened, causing him to move away. Yuri had take a few deep breaths in order to calm herself to be able to walk. Being the gentleman that he was, Minho waited patiently before offering his arm.

 

 

Things were going great up till that point. Minho had been having a hard time trying to control himself, not to press his hardness against Yuri, not to just lift up her dress and just shove his in her that she would moan in pain/pleasure, not to just ride her so hard that she won't be be able to walk properly for the next few days. But Minho was still a gentleman and a woman needs to be respected and worshipped in the bedroom, plus, he doesn't exactly want to get complains from the neighbours for being too loud. His room was a far better choice as it had been soundproofed.

 

 

Minho paused in the middle of the hallway while walking towards his apartment to continue to kiss and tease Yuri. Suddenly, he heard someone shout "Watch out" before he found himself on the floor for the second time that day. Dazed, he briefly felt like there was someone on top of him before he realised that there was REALLY someone on top of him. A familiar pair of eyes met his as he took in the rest of his surroundings. A few bags of garbage lying around near to a box of half-opened takeaways indicated that she had been out to clear the garbage, although it had been pretty obvious that she had carried more than she could. "You?!!! What the hell? Do you have a love relationship with the floor? Leave me out of it, as hot as I am right now, I'm not into ."

 

 

"You, you.. You, ." Untangling herself from him, Suzy poked his chest as soon as he got up. "Which part of "WATCH OUT" did you not understand? Or you can't understand simple words in that thick skull of yours? Must I explain like this? ... You go far far, many things carry. No good..." By then, Minho is starting to see red. How dare she insinuate that he's an idiot? Why, his IQ is above average and he was damn proud of it. However, at that point, Yuri's hands wrapped themselves over his arm, making her presence known. For a moment, Minho struggled between choking that annoying new neighbour of his or letting his frustrations go with a great round of . In the end, his made his decision for him as he covered Yuri's hands with his own and smiled to her to let her know that it was all right. However, he did not resist kicking her bags as he walked away with one of his hand now travelling down Yuri's back to her .

 

 

He did not bothered to turn back before entering his apartment. Had he done so, he would have seen Suzy leaning back against the wall before sliding down, with her left hand over her chest, trying to slow its erratic beats. It took her a few more minutes before she could composed herself, not knowing that she was being observed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/A : Hi, I'm back with a new update. Someone asked if I could make the chapters longer and I will try my best to do so. Sorry if some chapters did appear to be short. Anyway, We get to see more of Onew.. YAY!!! (P.S. Congrats dubu leader for the award at SBS Gayo Daejun 2015).. Hmm, plot is slightly thickening.. Wanting more Minzy actions?? Hehe.. you will get to see more in the next chapter coz I'm not introducing any others as yet... So, hope you enjoy this update and liking the cameos  :)