Let's Not Fall in Love

G-Dragon and You

Note — Another chapter inspired by “Let's Not Fall in Love”, I don't know why I just love the MV so much, its so fluffy ㅋㅋㅋ. This is kinda short but, here it goes!

Jiyong and you had known each other for a year, since the day you first met each other, he fell in love with you. He find you very attractive.

He never say that he likes you, but he always gives you signals. Until one day, you heard those words you've been expecting to hear came from his own mouth.

“You know what? I've been dying all this times to say this,” he said while placing your hair behind your ear, and continued, “I like you”

You were in shock. That day you was just finished your lunch with him, you and he takes you to a very colorful playground and sat on the swings and bought you ice cream. You to did things that lovers do, but you're not his girlfriend, and he's not your boyfriend.

“Oppa, you know what? I've been dying all this times to say this,” you move a little to see him in the eyes more clearly, slurping your ice cream and continued, “I like you too”

He smiled after you say that and hugged you tightly. Then again, he never asked you to be his girlfriend. It went just like that, acting like lovers, he calls you baby, honey, sweetheart, jagiya, etc, you and him even kissed lips-to-lips, but don't know what is you to him and what is he to you.

(Imagine this was before his 2015 comeback)

A month later.

“Baby, I've wrote you a song” he said.

“What song?” you smile happily knowing that he wrote you a song.

“It might be not that romantic, but it says what everything I couldn't say to you in words. I hope you like it. It might be makes you a little sad either” he explained.

“Hmm, okay, then, can I hear it now?”

“No. You have to wait until it released. You got to see the MV too. I made this for my one and only angel so I put this song on my album” he caress your hair.

“Seriously, you put it on your album? Which album? Oh my God, oppa, I love you so much!” you hugged him tight.

“The ‘E’ of the MADE series”

“The ‘E’ from MADE? So, it'll be released last?” you pouted.

“Its special for you.”

5 months later the song was released. You heard carefully every single lyrics.

‘Let's not fall in love, we don't know each other very well yet. Actually, I'm a bit scared. So, I'm sorry. Let's not make promises, we don't know when tomorrow comes, but I really mean it when I say I like you.’

A few days later he set up a date with you. He explained the song to you.

“You know, angel, we've just known each other for a year, there's so many things you don't know about me and I have many things I don't know about you. Actually, I'm a bit scared, those fans, what will they do to you when they found out? I'm afraid they'll hurt you.” he look deep into your eyes.

“I don't want to make any promise, because everything could change as day changes, I'm afraid I can't keep those promised and it'll hurt you. Your innocence put too much pressure on me. But, I want you to know that I really mean it when I say I like you, when I say I love you.” he continued.

You nod your head as you understand what he meant. He kissed your forehead and held you more tight