Happy Belated Birthday, (Y/N)

G-Dragon and You

Jiyong's POV

12am

“Happy birthday, my love. I'm sorry I couldn't be there on your birthday. I'll make sure to make it up to you once I get back. I love you so much. And I missed you a lot<3”

I pressed the ‘send’ button. I'm really sorry for her. I left her alone too often this year. Its because of the world tour. And I'm overseas on her birthday. I wonder if she feel alone. I missed her a lot.

Your POV

I was asleep before my phone rang. I jumped a little off bed when I saw his name on my phone. I smiled widely.

“Happy birthday, my love. I'm sorry I couldn't be there on your birthday. I'll make sure to make it up to you once I get back. I love you so much. And I missed you a lot<3”

Oh my god, this is exactly 12am. He didn't forget my birthday.

“Its okay, Oppa! Thank you so much. I missed youuuuu so so so much:( rest well and have fun there. I love you too<3” I replied his text.

- Fast Forward (3 days later) -

I woke up and saw a lot of colorful packages on my table inside my room. I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom. When I saw clearly, there's 5 packages and a letter glued on each package. I read it one by one.

“Happy belated birthday, my lovely butterfly”

“Happy belated birthday, please keeps on bringing happiness to me<3”

“Wish you keep in health and live a long life”

“My baby's getting older now :p”

“Happy belated birthday, my everything”

I giggled a bit. I'm not a child anymore. Its so cute. “My lovely butterfly” it must be him. He's so cute. I can't stop giggling. Without opening the packages, I went out from my room to find breakfast. I saw a big Teddy Bear sitting on the couch.

Another present? I giggled to myself.

“Its so cute” i said to the bear

“Not as cute as you” i heard a voice behind me

“Oppaaa!!” its Jiyong oppa. I screamed, run towards him, and I hugged him really tight. I hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

“You like the presents?”

“I haven't open it yet. Let's open it now, then!” I held his hand and dragged him to my room.

Once we entered my room. I quickly take all of the presents to the bed. I sat on the bed and he did the same.

“Open it” he said. Smiling. I replied him with a smile and I start opening the presents.

The first package was an album of our pictures together since the day we dated. I open it page by page. My eyes became teary to remember those days. I smiled widely while he caressed my cheeks.

The second package was a white hoodie jacket.

“Its one of mine. The scent of me has never gone from this jacket so I want you to wear it whenever I'm not around and whenever you missed me so you can feel my scent as if I was there and feel warm beneath it” he smiled.

“Its so nice. I love it so much” its just so sweet how he said that. I love his scent very much. My eyes became more teary.

The third package was a Music Box. I opened the Music Box and it starts a very peaceful melody. I enjoyed the melodies a lot.

“Since you said that you can sleep just in a blink of an eye when I hold you in my arms, and you find it hard to sleep when I'm not around. This melody helps you to fell asleep” he explained. its so sweet, I almost die.

The fourth package was a little Teddy Bear.

“Press it's stomach” he said. I stared at him for a while and do what he says.

When I pressed it's stomach, Jiyong oppa's voice showed up, saying, “I love you, (Y/N).”

“I've been very busy these days and barely have time for you. I can only say “I love you” via text messages so I recorded my voice, so you can hear me saying “I love you” whenever you want to hear it. Just pressed it's stomach” he said.

“Oppa, its so sweet” my voice was shaking and I cried.

The fifth package was a black box. I wondered what's inside it. I opened the box slowly. It's a gold necklace with a blue heart-shaped hanging on it. No way, I know how much for this necklace.

“Oppa” I stared at him.

“You like it?” he said.

“Its too much. I know how expensive it is. Its limited edition. How can you...” he cuts me off.

“I know its expensive, princess, but its not expensive for me if its for you. You'll look very beautiful with this necklace on.”

“But, I don't think I...Its beautiful oppa, it really is” my tears fell. Again.

“Let me put it on your neck”

I held my hair as he put the necklace around my neck. I stared at the blue heart-shaped, its really beautiful.

“Done. Turn around, let me see you”

I turned around to face him.

“How do I look?”

“Beautiful. As always” he kissed my forehead.

“Thank you so much, Oppa. I didn't know how to make it up to you” I hugged him tight while my tears fell again and again.

“Just love me forever. That's how you make it up to me” he said. I giggled a bit and he kissed my lips softly. We finally pulled back after a seconds.

“Now, go wash up and we'll get going” he said

“Going where?”

“Its a surprise” he said and pushed me into the bathroom.

- Fast Forward -

We have breakfast at a restaurant, we walked around the streets. We ate ice cream, cotton candy, and chocolates. He bought me balloons. We watched cinemas in the afternoon and have lunch at the mall. We sat and chatted around Han River. He take me to a beach to see the sunset.

We were watching the sunset while drinking Starbucks before he drags me somewhere. The sunset finally over. The stars showed up. Its getting dark and cold.

“Where are we going now?”

“Dinner. Wait, are you feeling cold?”

“A little bit” I said while rubbing my both hands together. Then he took off his jacket and put it around me. He helds my shoulder.

Now, in front of me was a green-grass-field with white dining table with two chairs in the middle of the field. The trees are decorated with colorful lights sparkling around them. There's already a dinner on the table. Red and white roses grew around the field. Its so beautiful completed by the sound of flowing water on the beach.

“Its so beautiful” I said.

“You like it?” he said.

“I like it so much” I hugged him.

We start eating dinner. After a while we finished our dishes. Ah, the wind is so damn nice.

“Have you finished?” he asked.

“Yes”

“Let's go” he stood up.

“Where else, oppa?”

“Surprise” he smirked and giggled. Then he take my hand. We walked.

He leads me to a rooftop of a building near the beach. We walked to the corner of it.

“You loves the moon, right?” he said

“I do”

“Why do you love moon so much, (Y/N)-ah?”

“Um, because there will be only one moon until the end of the day who shone upon a thousand stars” I explained.

“What does that means?” he asked.

“The moon's means you, Oppa. You will be the one and only light shone in my life upon a thousand stars or thousand other boys even until the end of the day” I smiled widely, showing him my eye-smile.

He giggled and hugged you tight. He kissed the top of your head.

“Do you know why am I taking you here?”

“No” you innocently shakes your head left and right. He giggled to see your cute actions and facial expression.

“Look over there, princess, you can see the moon very clear from here. It shines upon a thousand stars” he pointed at the moon. I followed his finger's gestures. I saw the moon that shines upon the stars.

“Oh my god, Oppa! Its so beautiful" I jumped a little and giggled a lot. I put a wide smile on my face. He giggled to see your cute actions, again. Then you turned around to see the moon again.

“Gwiyowooo” he said that in aegyo and pinched your nose.

“Ouch!” you touched your nose and lightly punched his arms and you both laughed.

“Happy belated birthday, (Y/N)-ah” he said.

Then you turned your body to face him. He leaned his face closer to yours gesturing he was about to kiss you. You close your eyes and circled your arms around his necks. Finally, you felt his lips touched your. He kissed you. He circled his arms around your waist. You kissed him back. You let his tounge play inside your mouth. He kissed you warmly under the light of the moon.