I Ain't Gonna Leave

G-Dragon and You

Your POV

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

Three and a half hours.

“Why didn't he came?” I mumbled to myself.

He said that he has 2 days-off from his world tour, and told me to meet him at this house. He's late for more than 3 hours, he has never late, not more than half an hour.

Where could he be? Did he forget our date? Did he had forgetten me? Or did he fell asleep?

“Oppa, where are you?” 07.30pm
“Oppaaaa, aren't you coming?” 08.00pm
“Oppa, why aren't you replying?” 09.00pm
“Oppaaaaa” 09.30pm

I sent him more than 10 messages, no replies. I fell asleep on the couch.

I opened my eyes, my sight was still blurry. I fixed my sight and it all came back to normal. I look at the watch ‘10.15pm’ he still didn't came. My phone rang.

“Hey, Kwon princess, I'm going to the club now? Free time? I'll pick you up” Irene texted me.

Well, Jiyong oppa wouldn't came, he's way too late. Maybe he fell asleep, he must be tired of his busy schedules.

“Okay, pick me up. Don't take too long because you know, I didn't wait” I replied her message.

“Okaayy, I'm on the way” she texted back.

Finally arrived at the club. Our friends already there. We joined our friends. I feel a little bit dizzy. I don't know why.

“Irene, I'm gonna take some drinks” I said and she nodded. I went straight to the bar, on my way back to our table, I saw a familiar figure standing with a short-haired girl. Wait!

Jiyong oppa? Mizuhara Kiko?

The horror scene that I've been watching was...Mizuhara Kiko kissed Jiyong oppa on the lips! What is this? Although its just a peck but, this is his reason he didn't came home? He dares to make me wait for this girl? His ex-girlfriend?

I was stood there frozen. It was unbelievable. I trusted him too much. How dare he hurts me this way? I put the drinks on the nearest table i could reach and walk towards the exit door. I texted Irene that I'm going home now because I didn't feeling well.

I went through the exit door and walk on the streets alone, heading to my house. I have a lot of mind on going when I walked.

Didn't he love me?
He didn't love me anymore?
Am I such a trash in his eyes?
Am I that burden to him?
What do I did wrong?
He promised me he will stay with me forever, but?

Tears starts to fell off my cheeks. I sobbed all the way home. All I can feel was this streets was so long and took a long time to reach home. I cried deep in my thoughts. I can't believe of what I just saw. That scene. This is completely a nightmare. No, its reality.

Jiyong's POV

I took a few drinks from the bar. I was walking to my table and passed a table that consists familiar figures. Wait, Irene? No, did (Y/N) came here too? (Y/N) always went everywhere with Irene and Hojung. I walked towards her.

“Oh, Irene-ssi”
“Oh, Jiyong oppa?”
“What are you doing here? With whom did you came?”
“Oh, oppa, I came with (Y/N), she told me she wanted to go get some drinks that way but then she texted me she's not feeling well so she went back home herself”

What? That way? There was where Kiko kissed me. Did she pretend to not feeling well and went home because she saw that scene? God, what have I done.

“Okay, Irene. Thank you. Enjoy your time” then I bowed and she bowed back.

l took out my phone and texted her.
“(Y/N)-ah, where are you now?” 10.55
“(Y/N)-ah, why didn't you answer?” 11.00
“(Y/N)-ah, did you fell asleep already?” 11.03
“Jagiya, are you mad?” 11.05
“princess, you making me worried, please answer me:(” 11.10

I texted her millionth times, no reply. I tried call her a few times, she didn't pick up. She must be mad at me a lot. Oh, I just remembered! I'm supposed to have a date with her! How could I be such a fool? Did she wait for me all these time? I feel the guilt ran inside me. I love her. I really do.

Third's POV

Its been a month since they haven't contacted each other. Jiyong were in Japan for his MADE Japan Dome Tour. Jiyong tried to call her over and over again but she's not picking it up. It ruined Jiyong a lot. He hasn't been focusing on his concerts, all he thinks was you. How did you live on your own? Did you ate dinner? Are you okay?

Fast forward, finally he had one day off from his Japan Dome Tour, he decided to come into your house and tell you everything.

Your POV

I was home alone, sitting on the couch, watching tv and drinking hot tea. I heard someone opens my front door. I stood up to check. I was so shock to see Jiyong oppa there. I took a few step back and he was startled to see me. His eyes were teary but he won't let his tear fell, not even a drop of it.

“What are you doing here?”

“That's it? I'm coming to see you and that's your welcome? You used to jump to me to hug me said that you missed me, and now this is your welcome?” he said very calmly with low tone

“I don't have time for you. I don't want to see you”

“Didn't you missed me?” his eyes were teary again.

“No. Get out of my house”

“I can explain all of it. Please listen to me” he took a few step closer to me, I keeps on moving backwards.

“Jiyong, please let me be alone”

“Jiyong? I'm not your oppa anymore?” his voice was shaking.

“Just please please leave me alone” tear began to fall from my eyes. I missed him, I missed him a lot. Actually.

He sat on my couch. I was still stood there blankly. He looked at me in the eyes but I rolled my eyes, avoiding his gaze.

“Look, I know its also my fault. But, it actually isn't. She was still a friend of mine, and I don't know if she was there too. We met unexpectedly. We were just normally talking but then she kissed my cheeks out of nowhere, I too, was shocked. I thought it was okay to only talking to her, she kissed me, who would've guessed?”

“She kissed you on the cheeks? you liar. She kissed you on the lips” I start to sob.

“No. No. She was standing on my right but she kissed my left-side-cheek, it may seems like kissing if you see from distance”

“So you forgot our date? You forgot our date?”

“For that, yes I do. I'm sorry I forgot our date. But, I'll make it up to to you today. Tell me anything you want to do, we'll do it today. I won't make the same mistake twice. This whole month I've been dying waiting for you to answer at least one of my text. I've been dying seeing you hurt. A month without you feels like a hundred year. I love you so much, my princess, I really do love you”

I could see that those words are true. He's being honest. I had a lot of thoughts and ended up ‘I should forgive him, give him another chance, I love him’. I walked closer to him and sat on his lap, I hugged him by his neck, I feel him hugged me back straight away by my waist. I pulled from our hug and looked at him in the eyes, still sitting on his lap.

“Oppa, don't leave me for another girl. Even though she's more pretty, more kind, or more fun than me. Just please don't ever leave me. I'm sorry that I've been a burden to you. I know I'm so annoying, I talked too much, I bothered you at your work, I texted you anytime and everytime even when you are overseas for your concert. I'm so sorry that I've been a bad girlfriend, I'll try to be better. I'll try. For you.”

“Shhh, no, no. Please don't say you're sorry. I'm not gonna leave you, I promised. You're perfect just like this. You didn't bothered me at all. I like it when you talk much, because every words that came out of your mouth lights me up. You didn't bothered me at work, just imagine me alone at my studio, without you, it will be way too boring. I love the way you texted me anytime and everytime, you gave me the spirits, you're my one and only happiness, please text me more, even every seconds and every minute. Don't change. I love you like this. From the bottom to the top, you are just perfect. I love you”

“Promise?” I took out my pinky finger.

“Promise” he held my pinky finger by his pinky finger. He smiled widely so do I.

He kissed me. My heart still pounding by each words he said. It warms my heart. He kissed me with passion. He circled his arms around my waist so tight, while I circled my arms around his neck. I missed this kiss so much. I missed him. We finally pulled back from our kiss and stared at each other for a seconds and I finally hugged him.

I was still sitting on his lap and I rested my head on his shoulders, under his jaw. He kissed my forehead.

“I love you, (Y/N)-ah”
“I love you, Jiyong oppa”