Like a Cat

G-Dragon and You

This chapter was inspired by one of GD's interview.
Interviewer: What's your ideal type?
G-Dragon: “I like girls who are like cats. The girls who run away when I chased her, but then threw herself to my arms when I stopped trying.”
------------------------------------------

(Imagine the set was the place where Taeyang swings the girl on Let's Not Fall In Love MV).

You and him were sitting on the swing, chattering and joking around. You both laughed by every cheesy things you or him said. You kicked his legs on purpose, pranking him. You laughed out loud.

“Yah!” he said while laughing.

“Mwo? Let's see if you can kicked me too” I stick my tounge out and giggled.

“You're lucky you were a girl”

I kicked him once more and laughed out loud. He wide-smiling, stares at you for a moment before you stood up from the swing and ran away.

“Catch me!” you yelled to him. He stood up and chased you.

You went up through a mini stairs and going down with a slide. Its actually looks like a playground. But, I love playground. I can play around.

“Yah! Give up now or I won't ever ever let you go!” he yelled and giggled.

“Andwae!” I yelled back with aegyo.

He keeps on chasing me. I circled the swings and he did the same. He stopped chasing me. He gasped for air.

“Tired already?” I raise my voice and laughed.

“Yah! You're really is something” he replied, still gasping for air.

I giggled and walk towards him. He opens his arms and I threw myself into his arms. He hugged me. My back rested on his chest. He kissed my cheeks from behind.

“Oppa, look! There's balloons! Oppa, buy me the balloons! Hurry! Let's go get the balloons!” I pulled away from his arms and pointed to a man who sells many of colorful balloons. I quickly drag him to get the balloons.

He bought me the balloons.

“Happy?” he ruffled my hair.

“Yes! Very very happy. Gomawoyo” I kissed his cheeks, he gave me his sweetes smile.

I dragged him again through the stairs and we both sat in the top of a little building (the end of Let's Not Fall In Love MV where Taeyang sat with the girl).

“Oppa, I'm tired” I rested my head on his chest.

“I told you so, why didn't you ever listen to me? Why won't you stop doing everything? Babo” he said, kissed my forehead and then rested his chin on the top of my head.

After a couple of minutes of resting, I sit back normally.

“(Y/N)-ah” he called me. I turned my head to face him. He was about to kiss me before I tapped his lips with my hand.

“Mwo?” he said. I lightly laughed. I took his hand and lead him down through the stairs.

We both stopped in the middle of the field, under the light, and looked into each other's eyes. I circled my arms around his neck, I stare at him, gestures him to kiss me. He bent his head down a bit to my height, I close my eyes as soon I felt his lips touches mine. He grabbed my waist. 

Omo, its raining! Its suddenly raining! We pulled back from our kiss and looked at the sky. Then we stared at each other's eyes and starts to kiss again. This is how you felt while you're kissing in the rain. It should've feel cold because of the strong wind, instead you feel the warmth of the kiss.